• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
Someone in that other thread suggested a mind blowing one if Zelda is playable

Breath of the Wild II: The Legend of Zelda
I'd really like this - nice callback to Zelda 2: Adventure of Link, which was a game about preventing Ganon's resurrection. I don't see it happening, but I like it.

dabri

Nov 2, 2017
I'm still convinced Zelda is either the main playable character or at least an optional playable character in this new game so the title should be, The Legend of Link

Deleted member 4247

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly think it's gonna be called Breath of the Wild 2, to cash in on the massive popularity of that game. Or maybe something like "Breath of the Wild: Chapter II", to make it a bit more elegant.

Window

Oct 27, 2017
Most of the non joke guesses sound like Star Wars titles and LoZ doesn't really seem to name titles in that manner.

Todesritter74

Oct 30, 2017
I read through the posts and don't think this one was said yet (which amazes me):

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Future

It's much better than LoZ: The Grab of Cash.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
TLOZ: Into the Underworld

Basically Hyrule's going to have a system of interconnected caves/dungeons which form a second overworld/underworld. Is there an example of a game doing this? I know Skyrim's Blackreach did this to an extent.

Oh by the way, I think the "hook" of this game will be that you play as Zelda. Link's going to get captured by that light in the first cutscene and you'll be rescuing him (CDi style)

Weary Bones

Nov 7, 2017
SoCal
Unless someone said this already I think I figured it out:

The Legend of Zelda: Depths of the Wild

(Expanded underground areas on top of the same overworld we know and love)