• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mr Swine

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
I love these new Mickey Mouse shorts! They make Mickey feel fresh and new and it's always fun when Goofy and Donald show up!

Otherist

Oct 27, 2017
England
The writing on these can be hit and miss, but by and large I really appreciate them. They're full of visual imagination and it's still occasionally startling how irreverent Disney has allowed them to be with the characters.

Malverde

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
What the fuck, why is there no blu ray available? It doesn't seem to be streaming anywhere either. That birthday video was hilarious and it seems like there is no way to just watch it without catching it on TV. What the hell. :/

Presumably Disney will be adding this to their streaming service.

Oct 27, 2017
I get what you mean about the look, but think about how gross Minnie would look if John K was actually behind this lol
I don't know...a lot of John K's female character designs actually tend to be very cute and appealing.
Minnie would probably be one of the few non-gross looking things to come out of his hypothetical rendition of Mickey Mouse lol

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
Fun fact: Paul Ruddish of the original Samurai Jack, Daxters Lab and Star Wars: Clone Wars fame is basically at the helm of this.

It explains so much about the movement style.

The shorts are just so charming with a good sense of humor to them to boot, great stuff.

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
It's really good, and feels a bit more remeniscent of Floyd Gottfredsons old comics, before Mickey was turned into a complete boyscout. But obviously more surreal.

kuUdn.JPG

SaviourMK2

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I've never heard of this cartoon until 3 minutes ago when I saw the OP title.
After a minute of watching the provided video, I'm DEFINITELY interested.

Mesoian

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
They're REALLY good.

And yes, they get 0 fanfare, and it's STRANGE.

Coolsambob

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
Just signed up to Disney Life in the UK to give this a watch and it's so good. The Android TV app for Disney Life could use some work though.

lednerg

Dec 18, 2017
I've never seen this before, but it's really good. When I was growing up Ren and Stimpy ruled and Mickey Mouse was lame as hell. Looks like Disney got the memo.

Coolsambob

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
On episode 7 and each one has been fantastic. Does it stay this consistant?

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
it's feels like a mix of the 30s and the 70s with occasional 3D effects

El Pescado

Oct 26, 2017
All eps are free on youtube, click on the op link to be sent to its main site

Various Disney apps have every episode available for streaming and they sell the series for $5 a season on iTunes.

¡Feliz Cumpleanos! is my all time favorite episode and I'm glad it got mentioned on page 1.

Oct 25, 2017
THE RAINBOW CAAAAAAAAVEEEEERRRNS

It's amazing that they devoted a short to not only a Disneyland attraction, but a decades-extinct Disneyland attraction.

Wasn't this series related to homestar runner team?

I haven't heard about that, but the Brothers Chaps have been involved with Disney's TV stuff for a few years now. Matt was a writer and VA on Gravity Falls and also voiced a character in Star vs. the Forces of Evil's first season, and they both made their own Disney-branded show called Two More Eggs (it's very hit-or-miss).

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
They've had me hooked since the Hot Dog short.

How they got away with the Piñata one, I'll never know.

Deleted member 11426

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Greensboro NC
What the fuck, why is there no blu ray available? It doesn't seem to be streaming anywhere either. That birthday video was hilarious and it seems like there is no way to just watch it without catching it on TV. What the hell. :/

Presumably Disney will be adding this to their streaming service.

They only ever released season one on DVD a while back. That's Disney.

It's been on YouTube from the start.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017