• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah it was a good game.
I really loved all the San Fran rush games , Arctic Thunder , Desert Thunder and Hydro Thunder.
I think Beetle Adventure racing was one of the last of that breed.

OP
OP

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
So after much perusal, I was able to find the Nintendo Power issue online that shows the illustrations of the courses I have been looking for all these years. Enjoy!

yaberolan.fandom.com

Beetle Adventure Racing!/Prerelease/Nintendo Power

Only include volumes if they have at least one page that says Beetle Adventure Racing! or make obvious references to it. At this point, Beetle Adventure Racing! was just a working title and Need for Speed was used in its place.

latest

Buenoblue

Banned
May 5, 2018
Yis Booiii. This takes me back. Me and 3 mates getting high on weed playing Beetle Adventure Racing and Golden Eye 4 player split screen on a 21 inch crt. Add in Diddy Kong Racing and it was probably the best gaming time of my life. Good Good times.

Mar 19, 2020
One of the best N64 games, which is crazy since it easily could have been a crappy, low effort licensed game. So many short cuts in the races and beetle battle was an afternoon well spent with friends. Plus, it all had such a good vibe.

OP
OP

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Sharing the last map because these things are awesome.

latest