• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which mode do you prefer?

• I am a sick fuck who use light theme,i am ashamed of myself and i have allegedly owned a Vita

Votes: 511 18.2%
  • I am a proper Dark mode member

Votes: 2,289 81.7%

• Total voters

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
What should I vote if I use dark mode while also owning a vita in the past?

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
Dark side is the best side

gif-ali-g-.gif

Last edited:

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
I wonder why they even bother maintaining a light mode at all tbh

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
It's funny on gaf I always used light mode. But then so many people mocked others for it, I decided to just give dark mode a try even though I didn't really like it. Most of the internet is "light mode" so that is what I was used to.

Anyway long story short, it eventually grew on me and now you can take dark mode from my cold dead hands.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
Just switched over to light mode to decide whether it was worth registering my opinion in the poll and ugh, good god does that hurt to look at for even a moment. I don't care how well-lit my room is, I want nothing to do with that.

OP
OP
greengr

greengr

Dec 3, 2018
People,Vita ownership is a serious offence,i couldnt throw that accusation lightly,hence the allegedly

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
The Vita heresy is making me almost consider thinking about entertaining the option of possibly using the light theme.

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
Tempted to switch to light mode just to argue against the bizarre hate it gets.

Discord had an April fools joke one year where they disabled light mode, and it turned out that it was an important accessibility feature for a lot of people.