• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

YEAH!

• OH HELL YEAH!

Votes: 487 23.5%
  • No

Votes: 1,401 67.7%
  • I have no personality to express

Votes: 181 8.7%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
Sure let's do it

-------------------------
xGo0Oio.png

Ed.

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wow these are amazing. I mean they are terrible, but amazing. I wish I could track down my old ones, so I could die of embarrassment. I voted no in the poll because they do clutter up a forum, but I would be down for a signature week/weekend or something.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yes.

No.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Peace Through Power

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Any updates? Do we need to write letters?

SAVE THE OA! Do the movements in your heart!
RjTtHDKFTKaJv2jTVvBt_c11.0.gif

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
I made a more modern one for ERA, feel free to use it.

_________

usQpXVil.jpg
I love this one.

────────────────────────────
N0dGTRE.png

"If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it you are automatically drafted into the skeleton war" —@dril

"The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

Last edited:

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Modern day forum signatures are those super lame phony pseudo poetic instagram photo descriptions.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Absolutely no way

One of the worst ideas in forum history

And guess what you just read my sig

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Forum signatures do nothing but take up extra space unnecessarily. If you really want them, they should have them in your profile where people could see them at their leisure

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God no

Like why?

God why?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
CoolSpot.gif
pladoub9a5c.png
CoolSpot.gif

OP
OP
Dest

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
hello forum signature fans
just a subtle reminder to keep fighting the good fight

NNADqeI.png

livin' it sick nasty since 1996! game on!!!​

statham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FloRida
No Way.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
it'll be just like the old days on the naruto boards i went on

madara_vs_hashirama___the_valley_of_the_end_by_rafl1fect-d5v2qkd.jpg

genjiZERO

Banned
Jan 27, 2019
Richmond
The very first forum I was on... I don't remember the name, but they started out by hosting mp3s of videogame music.... It was nothing but massive Marylin Manson and Korn signatures. Jesus, that was lame. Ironically (or perhaps) those were the people who were all the most angry and looking to get into arguments. I dipped out of there quick.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
No personality to express but I support Dest so yes to sigs! I was on the GameTrailers forum and sigs were abundant and entertaining.

Redeye97

Banned
Apr 25, 2019
I think one of the things that killed many forums was cluttered layouts. At their best, signatures we're like catchphrases or ads that you attached to your account. At worst, they could be overly distracting, break up the flow of threads, and possibly break the page itself.

I think one of the big reasons sites like Reddit took off was due to it's simplicity. All you had was the comment, and you could easily follow conversations since they stacked and weren't cluttered with distractions. Compare that to a site like Gaia, where users could put practically anything in their signature, and made scrolling through topics a nightmare.

Keep resetera clean please. I don't need to know how much a user loves Boba Fett everytime they post.

Flygon

Oct 28, 2017
I kind of regret my old forum signature. I don't know where to find it anymore.

It had a Breloom in it, with Flygon overlaid in Comic Sans, and the Breloom winked every few seconds or so.
One of my old Internet names was FlygonBreloom, so the guy that randomly made that for me was clearly having a dig at me over it.

I used it for about... 7 years? It was the one constants I had in terms of online avatar until I got the avatar to my left.
That, and I felt like the signature was taking up too much room. I like things clean and uncluttered, having an animated signature was not that.

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
Thread lacks ponpo's signature. Straight from the old place (man I can't believe it's been 7 years).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ZETTAI RYOUIKI MASTER
~**~*~ ohyaou minna~*~*~

/!\ponpo for mod/!\ - put this in your sig if you agree!!!
s6NeB.gif
D2hWg.gif
RMty2.gif

GAF Nier Crew /// GAF kaomoji enthusiast club し(*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*) /// UNIB for EVO!!

"Ooh, your cool. But not as cool as Johnny though." - May, Guilty Gear

Last edited: