• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
du38Xow.png

since I had it open I screen shot the time frame and everything.
That agent call...

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Don Cheadle is a 50something year old who maybe felt self-conscious about tweeting that right away? Not everything comes down to being in the crosshairs of an army of Disney ninja snipers.

BarcaTheGreat

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Tnx for all the hotep explanations. Somehow I never noticed this word before. It sounds ancient Egyptian to me so never would've figured out the contemporary meaning.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Cheadle is such a dumbass. "I didn't read anything but I'm just going to Wade in here and continue to dig myself further". Hope I dont see him in any more movies either.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
It's weird because if you've seen what Don stands for, the shit Letitia is spouting is the exact opposite of that.

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don's comments aren't disappointing. You know, one of the things I imagine people hate online is people telling them to throw their close friends away. You see it on r/relationships where every solution is "divorce" from people who see a fraction of what happens.

Focus on Letitia's comment, but don't expect the people who know her WAY better than any of you to drop her over her being a dumbass.

Glad to see the people in Don's replies are at least telling him to call her out on her BS.

I'm sure he'll handle his personal relationship with her without the intervention of the internet.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
motherfucker have a chance to be an icon, but nooooooooooo.. let being stupid on twitter.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I think you guys are reading too much into that Cheadle Tweet. It comes off as a joke if you look at the Tweet he replied to in a vacuum. Also, I'm not gonna sit behind a screen and call him a coward for not instantly dropping someone he knows way better than any of you after she makes some dumb comments.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
It hurts so much when morons bring up the Bible because they don't understand science in any way.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think you guys are reading too much into that Cheadle Tweet. It comes off as a joke if you look at the Tweet he replied to in a vacuum. Also, I'm not gonna sit behind a screen and call him a coward for not instantly dropping someone he knows way better than any of you after she makes some dumb comments.

He doesn't have to throw her away over the internet, but he shouldnt have said anything especially if he hadn't even read what was happening. Thousands of fucking people are dying. This isn't a joke.

rrc1594

Oct 25, 2017
TBH I was never big on her character anyway. You guys are always so quick to crown people it's embarrassing.

Dank Lotion

Oct 27, 2017
I remember her on the Russell Davies UK shows, Cucumber and Banana, playing a lesbian and it was nice to see her get more roles after that. After this, umm okay nevermind. Wonder what happened? Interesting how this article mentions neither of those shows.

www.hollywoodreporter.com

‘Black Panther’ Breakout Letitia Wright on How Faith Rescued Her From a “Very Dark Place”

Three years after a staggering depression nearly cut short her acting career, the 'Black Panther' breakout is weighing offers and listening for God's word on what's next.

My first intro to her was in the LGBT movie "My Brother The Devil". She's been in a few LGBT movies/shows which made me assume she was much more progressive than it turns out she is. Smh.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
He doesn't have to throw her away over the internet, but he shouldnt have said anything especially if he hadn't even read what was happening. Thousands of fucking people are dying. This isn't a joke.
I think he legitimately didn't know why she Tweeted that in the first place. People were too eager to read into it as him dunking on her and he got uncomfortable with that.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017

Seriously. That's how I read it too. This place likes to crucify first and and critically think later though.

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
I don't think she should immediately be removed from all movies and thrown in the trash bin. It is important people point out why the things she's saying and sharing are hurtful and dangerous and try to get her to think about her actions.

blanton

alt account
Banned
Jul 28, 2020
This is what y'all get for putting so much hope in celebrities. The mask always slips to reveal something you don't like.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Cheadle's take is reasonable. You can call her out on her mistakes without throwing her in the trash forever.

Yes. But also, she's advocating and boosting something that will - with no hyperbole - get people killed.

Between shit like this, 4/10 of America already saying they won't take a vaccine, and there needing to be two doses (after taking the first dose, people will get normal flu-like symptoms which is when anti-vaxxers will use the opportunity to scare most people from taking a second dose, meaning strains of COVID can build an immunity to the vaccine)....

I don't think we'll ever have a "post-COVID" world.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing to do with "Disney ninja snipers," it's just standard PR management.
And as someone who works in PR, clients aren't that fast or apt to give a shit.

The "Disney got to him" shit is hilariously selective. Disney PR forced Don Cheadle, an established and award-winning actor, to take down a harmless tweet within minutes (!) but is also powerless against weeks of transphobic MAGA boosting from relative nobody Gina Carano? Lol

Book One

Oct 25, 2017
This video is hilarious

"We'll believe in science when it's convenient to global warming, but not in science when it's convenient to gender"

"I don't believe in evolution. I just don't believe I came from a monkey, I think it takes more faith to believe I came from a monkey than I came from God."

"The vaccine will fundamentally change people's DNA"

"The metals used in the vaccine will create antennas in the body which will be detected by 5G technology."

"These vaccines contain nanoparticles that will act as biometric detectors which are patented by Bill and Melinda Gates. These biometric detectors are traded for cryptocurrencies to push a non cash-flow."

🤣 🤣 🤣

'valid questions'

sigh....