• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

I kinda love how little patience Don has for bullshit nowadays.

tenor.gif

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Cheadle took Terrence Howard's Marvel job and continuity was not hopelessly shattered... just saying!

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
It's hard to take this seriously when you're suggesting that recasting T'Challa as MBJ would be better than an alternate universe Killmonger.

I'm the one that's out of line. I'm suggesting just recasting the actor over writing in an alt-universe good/redeemable version of the first movie's villain (when said first movie didn't involve anything more cosmic than the astral-afterlife stuff) to replace our now-suddenly-dead hero, and I'm the one being ridiculous about this.

BigGiftedBorer-small.gif

Y'all want your comic-book plot in your comic-book movie, more power to ya. Honestly neat to see how the tides turn as someone who grew up with the stuff. I'm just calling a spade a spade on it, but in the meantime this is all derailing from Letitia Wright being shit so, y'know, anyway.

(And just to get it out there, no, "secret good-guy twin/relative" is not that much better in that regard.)

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
i mean, he all but did use the hashtag,

Eh I dont know. I always view those kind of posts different than those that are just pro-blue for the sake of it.

He wants to support his brother, whom is a cop apparently, and I dont see why he shouldnt be able too.

I have a cousin that also got some shit because his son is a cop and he wanted to support him. It's kind of shitty that people can't support their own family if they are cops anymore because some else attributes it to being pro blue lives matter.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Man, Don deleted the tweet, but he's great people so yeah, good to see he's aware of this shit.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
He probably thought better of it since Disney is probably gonna be looking hard at this and doesn't want to be involved

Edit: wtf why can't these idiots just keep their mouths shut

Phantom_Snake

Banned
Jul 26, 2018
Montana
I definitely prefer the cockroaches to show themselves rather than stay hidden in the walls. But if you're making insane amounts of money like she is I dont understand how someone could screw it up so badly for themselves by being a dumbass. I guess I answered that too, these people are stupid.

I truly hope shes able to see the light and be a better person in the future. But I've yet to see anyone with these views make a change for the better so I have my doubts.

Edit: I hope this doesnt come off as any type of defense for her. I'm a bit drunk and in a good mood. Just hoping, even if a long shot, that she's able to change her views.

Last edited: