• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
It's so cool to see life operating on such a small scale. And while we are in a pandemic, let's raise a glass to the unsung heroes of life - the white blood cell.

I'm not sure why YouTube recommended it after 12 years but it's still cool to watch. We need some Benny hill music to go with it though.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Fascinating. Creepy, but fascinating.

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_pbx09nYUjx1sf0uruo5_400.gifv

he's coming

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
its kinda wild and creepy thinking that kinda thing is happening INSIDE YOUR BODY every second of every day

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
watch this piece of shit bacteria try to run away from death in a panic with his pathetic tiny legs, exploding into pieces hahah

fucker probably killed many smaller bugs, got what was coming. ITS CALLED KARMA BITCH.

Blackie

Oct 25, 2017
Wherever
I found myself rooting pretty hard for that lugubrious white blood cell and getting pretty mad mad at those pesky little dancing bacteria. Maybe the white blood cells should work in groups to better surround the buggers? Lol

Kay

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Human body is really a complex network of interdependent systems working to keep everything running.

Sometimes I like to think that one day humanity as a whole could get to a similar point on a macro species level

Maybe it already is and we, as the cells, can't comprehend what the greater system is doing

Mills

Oct 28, 2017
Human body is really a complex network of interdependent systems working to keep everything running.

Sometimes I like to think that one day humanity as a whole could get to a similar point on a macro species level

Maybe it already is and we, as the cells, can't comprehend what the greater system is doing

It's destroying the host.

HeyNay

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere

Get back in your cubicle, human!