• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
"overly happy" as in "this is an obnoxiously happy sounding song but something feels very off": basically anything off this album:

"overly happy" as in "this is very aggressively, sickeningly, in-your-face happy":

"overly happy" as in "rollercoaster ride of joy":

"overly happy" as in "it's important that you understand just how happy I am":

OP
OP
Perzeval

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I'm sorry ya'll, I've been leaning in on them Swedish happy go lucky songs and I will continue to do so it seems.

Beware the Nike's around him.

Last edited:

Zona

Oct 27, 2017

A happy ditty about someone realizing too late that they wasted their life.

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017

Rundgren said the song came to him in a dream, including the entire chorus. He said he'd never write such a happy song normally, but it made him a ton of money.

Mirado

Jul 7, 2020
I think you can't beat the lead singer of Necry Talkie. She's so happy sounding it's painful.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Some upbeat-ness that Walgreens would play from time to time:

mclem

Oct 25, 2017

Since we're talking happy-*sounding* I'd also nominate this, although the actual lyrics are a bit darker:

I suspect I can come up with a ton more later, cheesy pop is a fondness of mine.

Last edited:

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I couldn't help myself. Some that are a bit more anthemic:

Admittedly, this is used as a theme tune (For the Raccoons), but it's a standalone song too:

OP
OP
Perzeval

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
ELO! Oh my, yes!

Also, Herman Dune.

edit: Mr. EA Verified, well picked. Well picked.

Last edited:

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

www.youtube.com

Exactly Like You

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupExactly Like You · Martha Tilton · The Carl KresstetteThe Capitol Recordings℗ A Capitol Records Release; ℗ 2000 C...

www.youtube.com

Penguin Cafe Orchestra - Perpetuum Mobile

Penguin Cafe Orchestra - Perpetuum Mobile

Last edited: