• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
www.mcsweeneys.net

Lest We Forget the Horrors: A Catalog of Trump’s Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, and Crimes: The Complete Listing: Atrocities 1 – 1,056

To download a PDF of this entire list, click here. - - -Early in President Trump’s term, McSweeney’s editors began to catalog the head-spinning num...

McSweenys compiled the definitive list of Trump's cruelties, collusions, corruptions, and crimes. I've been scrolling for about 4mins and only up to #400. Keep this one in your pocket for when someone tells you that Trump wasn't the worst president in American history.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
imagine being able to go your whole life without having an "Atrocity Key" attributed to your actions

oh that was pretty easy

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
I posted this on a local Facebook page and of course I was accused of being a liberal plant and its all fake news.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've been hoping there would be a definitive list. Going to make sure to save this for when conservatives inevitably "forget"

OP
OP
The Albatross

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
One thing that's interesting is that they seem to have made an editorial decision keeping this just to events as a public person aspiring to office. For instance it lacks him being a slumlord tossing people out of low rent housing and the central park five.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I'm only on October 2016 and already I'm tired.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
I'm only on October 2016 and already I'm tired.
Yes, this is an excellent resource and of great historical importance for many reasons (and hell, may even sway the odd undecided voter here or there), but I can't look at it right now. I'm sure there's a lot I didn't know about for even forgot, but I'm plenty angry as it is.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The list is so long. Some of them are meh, but wow at stuff like repealing 15 Obama era laws. Cutting funding to stuff like school programs and Planned Parenthood. Like, it's so evil. And that's not even scratching the stuff like his racist actions against mexicans, muslims, Puerto Rico, and black folks.

Ireallyhatethatman.gif

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
One thing that's interesting is that they seem to have made an editorial decision keeping this just to events as a public person aspiring to office. For instance it lacks him being a slumlord tossing people out of low rent housing and the central park five.
I feel like this is a good call. He was a shitty human being in his private life but nobody was voting for him at that time.