• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sylvee

Oct 25, 2017
The most sensible thing for me is that dual region cards will be usable by both regions but will have some bonus for using both. I mentioned that I think each region will give you access to a different champ spell, which I think they'll have to do so that way they don't have to have duplicate cards for each region that includes a champion. For example, if Heimer became a BC champ then BC would have access to Progress Day which would be pretty weird. But if you played Heimer with just BC then you'd get access to another champ spell.

Xkozmic, the guy who usually releases meta stats for LoR, was going through some personal stuff so there wasn't his meta report to look at. But Dr. LoR is releasing a report for Runeterraccg tomorrow and posted an annoyingly blurry screenshot of the data today:

E7bgNcUVUAQ4W_n

Also there's a matchup chart that you can find here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...y4VvTq5xPIAOvmvnFFMIA3T64/edit#gid=2099512221

Firstly, a couple of things to clarify a bunch of decks that have been popping up and have been claimed by some people to actually be good:
> Lee Sin + Zoe >>>>>>>> Lee Sin + Akshan
> All versions of Viego have negative win rates
> Fizz Draven's win rate is about even, which isn't great for an aggro deck which have historically had inflated win rates in ranked
> Same thing with Zed Teemo
> All combos of Sivir + Ionia seem to be about equally good depending on what you care about beating. Sivir Akshan seems to be a couple points better against a good amount of the field, but Zed Sivir is much better vs Zoe Lee. FWIW Sivir Akshan has been much more popular than Sivir Zed competitively
> TF GP has been slightly outperforming TF Swain

As for actual decks, the two biggest win rate decks by a fair margin is Pirates and Discard, which should be an indicator that the meta is mostly within an effective range even though there's been a fair amount of complaining about it as of late. I could genuinely see them touching something from Pirates as it was already a pretty good deck before and got 3 buffs of varying importance that it arguably didn't need in Make it Rain, MF, and Double Up. There's currently 11 decks with a 53%+ win rate, which is pretty impressive. That might be in part due to them farming a lot of the still pretty popular Viego lists as well as Akshan Lee which also has a fairly high play rate.

At this point I think Azir Irelia and Zoe Lee are the two biggest friction points in the current meta. They have really strong matchups against some decks and really weak matchups vs others, and depending on what else is popular they could either be a guaranteed ban or easily targeted. For example Shen Jarvan has event to great matchups against most the top cast, but struggles immensely vs Zoe Lee. There really isn't a tier one deck with a favorable matchup vs both decks.

As of right now, I think that the decks that I think are flirting with or are part of tier one are:
Azir Irelia
Sivir + Ionia
Pirates
Plunder
Shen Jarvan
Zoe Lee

And I think that these are on the fringe and could be argued to be tier 1:
Discard
Ez Draven
Karma Ez
TF + GP/Swain

I know there's been some friction about Shurima's recent strength and the increasing amount of OTKs, (being pushed by certain high level players overestimating the power of stuff like Draven Fizz) but overall I think there's still a lot of diversity in decks currently although I feel like the lack of FJ SI control deck is a bit of a bummer.

Oct 27, 2017
Bloodletter, what a piece of shit card.

And it actively makes Vlad deck worse because the fatso is now giving it...

300 Shards for 4 wins. Legit scam. How many times will I step on this rake: just stay on the beaten path, don't pick Vlads...

The idea of dual region cards that can be played in either region does actually exist in Magic in the form of hybrid mana. Though I agree that it's probably too early for dual region cards that require you to play both regions.

I hope Runeterra never has this.

Locking cards into this would just be the bs artificial limitation admitting that cards are unbalanced to the point where they would ruin meta if splashed into another color.

MTG can do this because they have 5 regions, and they can go triple-region to splash those cards at the cost of using slower lands and risking bad mana. I don't think anyone would like dual-color cards if they can only build a dual-color deck in MTG. In theory: the power of MTG cards is increased with mana complexity (whethey they are full mono or require 2-5 colors), but it is balanced by the fact that you are decreasing odds of having that mana reliably.

Last edited:

Sylvee

Oct 25, 2017
A couple of things have happened in the past week or so to sort of shake up the competitive format. Firstly, the Seasonal format being usable in private matches means that a lot of tournaments have moved on to using the seasonal clock instead of the usual in-game turn rules. I'm hoping that all tournaments going forward will eventually adopt it because firstly it allows the community tournaments to have parity with the seasonal tournaments that have much higher stakes and secondly because it encourages players to play faster, speeding up less important turns. Previously aside from the weird pooled time system (which kicked in even if you played fairly slowly) there wasn't much incentive to actually play through more obvious turns quickly, so people would spend a lot of time on turns that had very few decisions to be made. Now there's more of a reward for time management which I think is important, and once players get used to playing with it games should drag on a bit less as people should only be really taking their time on turns that really matter.

Secondly, it looks like FJ/SI is back in a big way, but not with the expected deck. The meta has hit 10 mana, which has brought mono Anivia control back from the dead. A lot of players have been bringing the deck now, and 2 of the 3 players who went 5-0 on day one of OLS were playing her. On paper, it does have a couple of advantages over FTR that would make sense as to why it's become the FJ SI control deck of choice. Firstly, the deck does have a win condition that doesn't rely on resolving a super expensive spell. Most decks with deny/Rite in them don't have good ways of killing the regular Anivias that show up, meaning that there's still a route to victory without having to expose yourself to counters. Secondly, the Anivias+Entreat give the deck very easy and flexible access to Harsh Winds, a card that is situationally really great in this meta thanks to all the combat tricks running around. I think that FJ/SI is an especially powerful region combination ever since Blighted Ravine was printed as it just has so many options to stamp out aggro decks and past all the AOE the region has a ton of other strong removal options as well depending on the meta. IMO once the meta shifts away from regions that have counterspells I think this region combo's really going to start popping off again.

EDIT: Anivia has a good matchup vs Plunder, which is probably one of the major things dictating its power. Plunder as a whole has a TON of even/favorable matchups, it's absolute worst of remotely popular decks is Raka Kench at 38%, it's at 40% vs Anivia which is a sizable but not unbeatable disadvantage.

Last edited:

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
God damn it another Zed aggro deck on Ladder now in the form of Lulu Zed. You smack one down and another one takes over.

This one coming in high on the stats too.

Good thing about the meta is that it is very combat focus. That is generally the more skill intensive aspect of Runeterra.

Last edited:

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
God damn it another Zed aggro deck on Ladder now in the form of Lulu Zed. You smack one down and another one takes over.

This one coming in high on the stats too.

Good thing about the meta is that it is very combat focus. That is generally the more skill intensive aspect of Runeterra.
Looks like my little secret club is exposed now. I've been playing a similar style of Lulu Zed for months and I tend to avoid using meta decks.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Seasonal tournament meta is going to be "ban Pink + Yellow region, then build line up against rest. Which is actually a pretty diverse meta as we have seen return of control decks through Anivia, even Spooky Karma. It's still ever changing meta so that's good.

Sylvee

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Seasonal tournament meta is going to be "ban Pink + Yellow region, then build line up against rest. Which is actually a pretty diverse meta as we have seen return of control decks through Anivia, even Spooky Karma. It's still ever changing meta so that's good.

There's plenty of decks that can go even/beat Azir Irelia and Sivir Ionia, I don't think it's going to be like the last seasonal where you basically had to choose to either play/beat TLC or beat Azir Irelia and had to ban the decks from the other group because there was no deck that could really do both. Off of just popular decks Shen Jarvan, Pirates, TF+Swain/GP, and Discard especially all have even or better matchups vs both. Lurk has a 45% win rate vs Sivir and 52 vs Azir Irelia, Plunder is 51 and 43. It's really not too hard to build a lineup that doesn't have to ban either of them if that's what you're interested in beating.

That being said, the anti-anti meta has started to form, and I suppose I wrote control off way too soon because both Anivia and various Karma lists seem to be big players and are here to stay. Tahm Raka has actually started putting up some results too after a long absence. These lists are definitely vulnerable to Azir Irelia, but I think some of them have a chance vs the Sivir decks. Sivir is so entrenched in the meta that there aren't a ton of decks being played these days that really struggle vs it, although the deck's very strong so there aren't really a whole lot that can bully it out of the meta either.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
There is no point in targeting both decks as it's just one region combination, I think it's just more efficient to ban the region combination and play the strongest all around decks. You are killing two birds with one stone this way. The best 3 deck line up to beat Azir Irelia and even Sivir/Ionia is a triple aggro line up which is too risky in tournament usually as we saw last seasonal. It's just not worth having a bunch of 52-53 match ups into such a strong pair of decks that can high roll you out.

So the question then becomes... what are decks that are weak against Sivir/Ionia and/or Azir Irelia that could shine against the rest of the field? Stuff like Thrall comes to mind which can beat up on the other Midrange and Control decks. Anivia works here too as do Ez Karma, Lee Sin and hell even Ashe Leblanc or Deep or Freljord Overwhelm from past seasonals.

On a side note, I think Sivir/Zed/Akshan is more targetable than Azir Irelia. You can bring Shen deck, Plunder and TF/Swain which are 3 solid all around decks but two of these decks lose to Azir Irelia so you would have to ban that if its played. I just think targeting BOTH at the same time outside of triple aggro is very hard and not really worth it.

Also new Meta Report is up:

4g0dcidzlye71.png

Other meta decks:

Draven Ezreal776953%
Viego Midrange (Shurima)735649%
Deep482650%
Fiora Shen481453%
Zombie Anivia480250%
Jinx Lulu479751%
Zed Lulu443360%
Reputation404053%
Lee Sin Zoe329749%
Thresh Nasus324351%
Turbo Thralls307050%

Man that Zed Lulu deck keeps creeping up.

Last edited:

Sande

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that clearing the whole map and not buying anything doesn't guarantee S rating for wealth is an... interesting choice.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Yeah kinda sad but the new lab doesn't really do it for me

It's slow, the scoring is weird, it's ridiculously easy until Gangplank where the difficulty jumps up (I would assume to make up for Victor being laughably easy). I get the whole it's a quest/board aspect but moving back to old shops slowly is just cumbersome, would've been better if it was a no backtracking single path thing like STS. Although I guess with how long fights are it's probably more like Monster Train in terms of pacing.

Also I assume there's a UI limitation where the game can only ever show you up to 3 options at a time. Hopefully they work that out because you definitely need to be able to see the whole shop on one page and remove cards of your choice.

Oct 27, 2017
Question: Why did we get a Gangplank PVE conquest game instead of The Ruined King PVE campaign?

And you telling me there is a single-player Ruined King game releasing next year? After the mist/story/event of Ruined King is finito?

I know this is the skin promotion, but it felt like it should have been more.

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
Question: Why did we get a Gangplank PVE conquest game instead of The Ruined King PVE campaign?

And you telling me there is a single-player Ruined King game releasing next year? After the mist/story/event of Ruined King is finito?

I know this is the skin promotion, but it felt like it should have been more.
There actually was a full fledged LOL RPG themed around the ruined king slated to release earlier this year but it got delayed to who knows when.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I know, it is literally called Ruined King.

You say Covid delayed the game. Ok, possible. But... looking at the game and its trailer, it has literally nothing to do with the Sentinels? It would have to either be a prequel to the Ruination event, or resetting the entire Sentinel's thing like it didn't matter.

Imagine a world where we got the actual Sentinel's RPG fighting against the Ruination. Now you can tell a full story instead of the "Champion Brawl cinematics", of how all the events unfolded. Adventuring through the land and discovering everything from the champion POV, recruiting the Sentinels, fighting back from one landmark to another, boss battles against corrupt champions.

Now all skins get their own levels and challenges. LoR's Ruination cards are all mirrored from the Ruined King allies/landmarks/abilities/monsters. You might even have cosmetic unlocks from the Ruined King into LoL/LoR...

I will still take a mini-Expansion in LoR. It is "free", but this is such a missed opportunity to bridge everything together.

Shouda, coulda, woulda.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
You say Covid delayed the game. Ok, possible.
It's not possible. They straight up said.

I will still take a mini-Expansion in LoR. It is "free", but this is such a missed opportunity to bridge everything together.
You're really underestimating just how hard it is to push out content for multiple games at once in sync - ridiculously hard - not even bringing in outside issues.

Oct 27, 2017
7/6/7

Got robbed of the middle game win. There was functionally no game, just getting fucked byt he shuffler. Played against a Poro deck, but as I said, you cannot call it a game when you draw spells only and not a single champion.

Other 7th win was against another poro-fucker. Boy did he not anticipate Yasuo recall/stun deck, completely messed with his Heart of the Fluff.

It's not possible. They straight up said.

Even if the plans are derailed and co-ordination was unlikely... Maybe a trailer linking Event to the upcoming game?

Funny thing that account hasn't made any tweets in 2021... Possible that the game is missing 2021 launch?

2021 has World Championships/KDA Events/Animation (which seems to be about Piltover). How do you even slot the Ruined King game now?

Last edited:

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
What if Twin Disciplines gave +3/0 or +0/2? I don't think it's healthy for a 2m combat trick to beat out a 2m answer. The only one that bends this is Troll Chant, but it has restrictions like it only beats things out if used during combat. And Freljord is a way less aggressive region in the first place.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
No one's talking about it yet but Young Witch is kind of a nutty card right now. She is featured in 3 of the top 4 decks (Sivir Ionia decks, Lulu Zed and Fiora/Jarvan Shen). Her combined with Twin Disciplines has produced a very strong Ionia combat centric archetype.

They might end up nerfing Twins to +2/+2. This would still be better than 3 mana Twin because of the lower cost but doesn't auto win against other combat tricks and spells. Makes Quick Attack units weaker too. Not that I particularly want them to nerf it because I do believe it has been very good for Ionia overall, so many Ionian Champions are now online due to it.

Also Azir Irelia is still tier 1 guys.

Sande

Oct 25, 2017
Also I assume there's a UI limitation where the game can only ever show you up to 3 options at a time. Hopefully they work that out because you definitely need to be able to see the whole shop on one page and remove cards of your choice.
The card removal also doesn't refresh properly so it can offer cards you don't even have anymore. Which means it can be less than 3 options.

What if Twin Disciplines gave +3/0 or +0/2? I don't think it's healthy for a 2m combat trick to beat out a 2m answer. The only one that bends this is Troll Chant, but it has restrictions like it only beats things out if used during combat. And Freljord is a way less aggressive region in the first place.
It never should've been buffed. Ionia is about disruption, not raw stats.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
It never should've been buffed. Ionia is about disruption, not raw stats.
I think I prefer the card at 2m just simply because it won't ever see play at 3m. But I knew it was going to be an auto-include into the region, and that's what it's become. I don't mind each region having its own flavor of 2m auto-include, but the power level should be about the same so that one region doesn't just gain an immediate mana advantage over another. 2 dmg/hp for 2m is a good breakpoint for this.

Sande

Oct 25, 2017
PoroBot is a scarier expedition opponent than any player these days. It's seems to always play some completely busted Zed elusive list.

Sylvee

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like 75% of the complaints about the meta would be solved if they nerfed Twin Disiplines and Shaped Stone. A lot of why Ruin Runner is so strong is because there's two easily runnable buff spells that can also double as protection at the same time so the cost of running them is extremely low. Elixir of Wrath and Brother's Bond haven't had as many issues historically because they don't double as protection, which I think is the bigger issue with those cards. IMO I think the card would still be playable at +2/+2 but I can imagine that they don't want it to just obviously be worse than Sharpsight so I think they'll do something else like just removing one stat. Honestly I don't really have a preference for which because both are problematic in specific circumstances, +3 health on a 2 mana card is extremely hard to interact with profitably, and +3 attack makes it much easier to just burst kill people especially when combined with Shaped Stone.

Shaped Stone I think they really need to make it an actual Landmark support card instead of being a card every Shurima deck runs by throwing in Rock Hopper and Perervarium or a similarly low amount of actual Landmarks. I think the amount needed to turn it on should be bumped up to 2 or 3, and maybe remove the bonus health on the unpowered version so people can't use it as protection. Or they could remove one attack off it? IDK, something needs to change about it because it's way too strong currently.

Akshan might need attention too IMO, I think the Palace and Horde might have a bit too low of a cooldown. I feel like he comes online a bit too early which is kind of a problem when he's a very low commitment champ who gets basically guaranteed value. I could see Riot bumping both of them up to 9 or 10. Akshan would also not really be hit as much by any Shaped Stone nerfs that made it harder to activate because he naturally already is playing quite a few landmarks.

There's been a ton of complaining about removal being underpowered in LoR, I don't think that's true at all. There's a bunch of very strong slow burn decks currently, and while they're not technically control they also run a lot of removal and that removal being effective is core to their gameplan. There's been plenty of good control lists over the course of LoR's lifespan and there's quite a few in tier 2 or so competitively currently. Removal is very thought out and varied in Runeterra, which is IMO one of the major reasons why the game's metas are so diverse. Removal that's varied and always effective is typically overcosted like Vengeance. (which is still a card that often sees play because of its consistency) Cards like Monster Harpoon, Ravenous Flock, and Black Spear are pretty efficient but demand that you jump through a hoop to achieve it. Demacia's removal is very mana efficient but is much more vulnerable to counterplay and requires them to have an established board already. Frostbite I've already talked about a bit. There's lots of very strong options in Runeterra, it's just that there isn't something like Lightning Bolt or Swords To Plowshares that does almost everything extremely efficiently. Also as established before Shaped Stone and Twin Disciplines are too strong now so that's not helping things.

Lastly some datamined spoilers potentially for the upcoming set:

The keywords "Evolve" and "Riftwalk" have been found in the game files. Of course, it's entirely possible that those might be for some sort of upcoming PVE event, and as such might not hint at future champs. They also might be for a set later than the Bandle City cycle, although that's not especially likely. If they are supposed to be new keywords that will appear in the BC cycle, then Evolve would hint at Kha'Zix and Kai'Sa being added in, which would make some degree of sense because they're both pretty popular. Riftwalk is an ability name for Kassadin, but maybe they might have Riftwalk be something that the Yordles do to get around Runeterra? Both of these keywords potentially have something to do with the void, which might be evidence that the extra November expansion (?) might have to do with the Void.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I like Shaped Stone requiring more Landmarks to be usable. Generally I do agree that it's too strong for low commitment.

Removal being weak in Runeterra has been a feature of the game since the beginning. A lot of people like that about the game. Maybe stuff like Ruined Runner is too good with spell shield and maybe Azir has one too much HP but I am fine with removal as it is. You are supposed to be using minions combat as a tool against other minions, which means using combat tricks. That's why stuff like Shen Jarvan works, they use minions as removal and thats healthy for the game. Control decks are still fine with stuff like Anivia and TF Swain in the mix, and they beat up on Aggro just as bad.

Oct 27, 2017
Yordles riftwalking.

Mechanic that has been expressed in LoL exactly 0 times. Is there even a Void Yordle champions/figure?

I hope Evolve doesn't go the way of Ascended. But without Void as a region, evolving Void Monsters will be much more per-champion basis than the color mechanic.

We have "soft" mechanics:
• Nasus/Viego stacks
• Fury stacks
• Augment

Evolve should definitely be more than just +1/+1, closer to the champion level-ups or flip cards in MTG.

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
I do hope reveal season starts on the 11th since that's exactly 2 weeks before the update drops. If they start with the reveals 1 weeks prior then I think we can assume that the Bandle City expansion will be smaller than usual.

Last edited:

Boat Times

Made the Grade
Oct 25, 2017
I think they specifically said the Bandle City expansions are actually gonna be bigger than usual, haha. I'm ready for a break, I just eeked out the last reward on the Battle Pass and it was getting to be a chore for me for the last week or so. Hopefully I'll be ready to play again when Bandle City drops.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Got my Senna locked in for the next expansion. Bring on the reveals already!

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
I wish they did the Destiny thing where levels got easier the closer it got to the end of the event. Missed one week and there's no way I can get to the end now…7 levels away.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Bandle City teased along with dual region cards. Teemo seems to be PnZ and Bandle City as expected. Also some sort of Alternate win condition in play as well.

Getting Yordle tag as well:

m2dh2jmfclg71.png

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Oh dual region is official nice. Can't wait to play more Teemo lol. Also looks like a new alt win con landmark so you know I'm here for that.

I finished the event a few days ago but yeah wasn't getting the Draven avatar without grinding for it

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
I see Teemo, heimer, fizz, lulu and prankster on the same field in the final scene. That's P&Z, Bilgewater, Ionia, BC and SI in a single deck.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
That's because all of those other cards are Bandle City so the deck is just BC + SI, only you can use the dual region cards. Definitely lots of potential here.

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
That's because all of those other cards are Bandle City so the deck is just BC + SI, only you can use the dual region cards. Definitely lots of potential here.
If regions are still limited to 2 per deck, how are all the old decks going to work? I'm predicting that bandle city is a colourless region that can be slotted into any deck as a third region. Any dual region card will be dual region in name only and be treated as a bandle city card.

Oct 27, 2017
If regions are still limited to 2 per deck, how are all the old decks going to work? I'm predicting that bandle city is a colourless region that can be slotted into any deck as a third region. Any dual region card will be dual region in name only and be treated as a bandle city card.

I think the way dual-region works that it slots into either color? So SI/BC dual color card would fit BC/PnZ deck, or SI/PnZ.

I don't know... I am pretty lost at what sort of design direction this is going. I liked the way it was going before: colors getting new bridges/mechanics to connect with other colors. Some champions were filling the gaps in existing mechanics/decks, others were building new interactions like Scouts, Nightfall or Lurk.

The trailer was so generic that it is probably there for the LoR ads/general trailer refresh as opposed to being part of the Expansion marketing.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Dual Region cards are either region for deckbuilding purposes, they don't lock your deck to both. Bandle isn't colorless.

Surprised people are getting confused at this honestly

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
I think the way dual-region works that it slots into either color? So SI/BC dual color card would fit BC/PnZ deck, or SI/PnZ.
Dual Region cards are either region for deckbuilding purposes, they don't lock your deck to both. Bandle isn't colorless.

Surprised people are getting confused at this honestly
Let's say you want to build a teemo sejuani deck. Does that mean you are only allowed to use P&Z and Frejlord cards and you get locked out of Bandle City cards?

Last edited:

itsumokid

Jun 1, 2021
Let's say you want to build a teemo sejuani deck. Does that mean you are only allowed to use P&Z and Frejlord cards and you get locked out of Bandle City cards?
The way I'm understanding it is that you can use a dual-region card in your deck as long as one of its two regions is one of your deck's two regions. So starting a deck with Teemo and Sejuani would lock you into Freljord and a choice between P&Z or BC. You could do either Frel/P&Z or Frel/BC, depending on what single-region cards you add next (assuming Sejuani is only Freljord and not dual-region).

Further, let's say you make it a Frel/P&Z deck. You can then add any other cards that are dual-region as long as one of their regions is Frel or P&Z.

Of course, this is all speculation still. Maybe we'll get official info in a few hours!

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
It'd be kind of awkward if deckbuilding restrictions worked on the order in which you add cards, IMO. Not sure how else to do it, though.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Old decks work fine in New dual region system.

Also there will be cards that are non Bandle City dual regions. Like people are expecting that Senna might be dual region for Demacia/SI.

So then I can play a Shadow Isles Ionia deck running Viego, Senna and Zed for example. Similarly, I can run Lucian, Ms. Fortune and Senna in a Demacia/Bilgewater deck. What I can't do is run Shadow Isles + Ionia with Senna and then also add Demacian cards like Lucian, despite Senna being a dual region card with Demacia.

This is how we have like 5 different region champions in that one boars state. That was a Bandle City + Shadow Isles deck but was running champions that were dual region with Bandle City so it was fine.

Its a good way to do it because it increases deck diversity and allows these dual region cards to be played in many more decks than before. Like Teemo instead of being playable in 9 region combinations can now be played in 17 region combinations.

Boat Times

Made the Grade
Oct 25, 2017
You are all saying the deck was Bandle City + Shadow Isles, or Bilgewater + Shadow Isles but the entire hand is filled with Ionia cards. And they have the Ionia symbol on them. But there was a Fizz and a Prankster on the board. And it was clearly supposed to be Bandle City, with all the Yordle Champs out there and the new Bandle City board skin. I think it's an Ionia + Bandle City deck, and there's just some cards that summoned out Prankster and Fizz?

Or it's the devs fucking with us, and just putting random shit out there.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Veigar, Ziggs, Caitlyn, Senna, Sion, and Xerath all spotted. And that looks like Yuumi's book.

Get hyyyyype

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
E8heH8dXIAMgrHv

The new Teemo and Fizz art with their default costumes makes me think they're both getting updated level up animations.