• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
The deck crushes Midrange decks in general.
Dragons walked all over me. The stat lines just got eaten up.

Took me 8 matches on ladder to get a single win and it was like pulling teeth, tho to be fair I didn't draw Yasuo in 6 of those matches

e: yeah I had basically the exact reverse luck of those Nic games. and according to the comments he was smurfing in low ranks to get the streak

Last edited:

niaobx

Banned
Aug 3, 2020
Absolutely tearing it up with this Malphite Yasuo deck:

CICACAQCAUBACAQIB4BAGCJDHEBQICIIBUHAGAIBAIXACAYCAUCQGCI4KRKWBXIBAEBACARFGE

Ton of healing and early drops to hold against aggro. No other landmark except Eye of Ho-Rak allowing us to play more options against aggro. Auto win against most Midrange decks due to late game condition of Malphite. Bladetwirler comes on big in this deck. If meta slows down I might cut down on some heal cards for a Zenith Blade or two to force early game closes.

What rank?

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I am Platinum right now but I used this to win the Gauntlet.

I also have this Taliyah/Lissandra deck that has been working well. Still lose badly to Azir Irelia but has good match ups against other meta decks.

CMBAIBAHD4WEESIFAQAQCBIGBEHAGAIEAEFAEAIBCQZAEBAHBURAEAIEA45QEAIBAEVA

Last edited:

flare

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
atOOCY4.png

Haha, probably a bug or something but I resumed my run with Fizz and ended up with two Yipp's Genius. Made it a breeze with spells like Jailbreak.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Azir Irelia is back to being the best deck on ladder based on stats.

Edit: And just as I made that claim, Kozmic released the meta report!

uvm9qhfv2v371.png

Yeah this supports the stats on Mobalytics right now which I was viewing. Though he was using past metrics as well for his stats for more accuracy.

Other meta decks just missed the cut off for the infographic this week:

Decks Number of Matches Win Rate %
Ashe Midrange 3557 52%
Spider Aggro 3442 56%
Overwhelm (combined 2) 3500 53%
Scargrounds 2641 50%
Rubin's Zoo 1981 51%
Shen / J4 1810 52%
Nightfall 1474 50%
Pirates 1321 54%
Reputation 1133 52%
Frost Ezreal 817 49%*
Cithria Matron Combo 795 49%*
Swain Lissandra 717 52%
Sejuani Swain 598 50%
Sumpworkers Burn 530 49%*
TF Swain 527 51%
Ezreal Swain 457 53%
Sivir/Renekton Demacia 405 53%
Ezreal Renekton 405 51%

Aside from the two top end decks (Nasus and Azirelia), meta is more diverse than it seems.

If I was a tournament player, then I would be looking VERY hard at Taliyah Lissandra as part of a tournament line up (at least for top 32). In my experience, as long as you ban their most aggressive decks then this deck performs very well. It basically occupies a similar space as Deep for tournaments only it does better against Thresh Nasus which is massive.

This seasonal is going to be more interesting than people think.

Last edited:

niaobx

Banned
Aug 3, 2020
Is the meta better than some thought would be? Yes. Do I have a crazy urge to destroy my phone seeing the goddamn 8/8 Sparing Student and all these fucking sand soldiers? Also yes. AzIrelia is bullshit. Kill it with fire Riot.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I meant tournament meta, not ladder meta. Ladder meta is hardly different, there was just a 3% playrate drop of Azirelia from last patch. Its still just those top two decks and a bunch of aggro decks ruining your day.

niaobx

Banned
Aug 3, 2020
I meant tournament meta, not ladder meta. Ladder meta is hardly different, there was just a 3% playrate drop of Azirelia from last patch. Its still just those top two decks and a bunch of aggro decks ruining your day.

Yeah, I was talking more in general as I do feel that meta has changed a bit. But I'm still tired of Azireli and Thresh Nasus

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone take a quick glance at this Ezreal/Fizz deck I came up with? I'm new to the whole LoR deck-building scene so I'm not entirely sure if there's a template/baseline for what should be in a deck.

CEBACAQGCQAQCBBUAMDQCBADCMKBUJBOGIEAEBQNBYTCQLRQHE6ACAQEAEBACBAEBIAQEBQR

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone take a quick glance at this Ezreal/Fizz deck I came up with? I'm new to the whole LoR deck-building scene so I'm not entirely sure if there's a template/baseline for what should be in a deck.

CEBACAQGCQAQCBBUAMDQCBADCMKBUJBOGIEAEBQNBYTCQLRQHE6ACAQEAEBACBAEBIAQEBQR
Totally see what you're going for here. I'm guessing you're still collecting cards because of the 2x champs. I think the only real critique here is to focus the deck a little more. I'd choose between elusive and Assembly Bot/spell spamming to be your core. I'd cut the things that don't quite fit those themes (Timelines, Rising Spellforce, etc.) Love the orange man on the top end. I'd also swap the Warning Shots for the 0m Poro spell instead if you're looking for a general 0m spell activator. Lastly, Ballistic Bot is almost a must here. Consider some form of card draw like Rummage.

Here's the probably the closest competitive deck in spirit to yours. I can appreciate the differences, but maybe this'll inspire some card choices for you.

TFFizz-lor-deck-c2fak5ci8cnc9vhme3ag.png

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Totally see what you're going for here. I'm guessing you're still collecting cards because of the 2x champs. I think the only real critique here is to focus the deck a little more. I'd choose between elusive and Assembly Bot/spell spamming to be your core. I'd cut the things that don't quite fit those themes (Timelines, Rising Spellforce, etc.) Love the orange man on the top end. I'd also swap the Warning Shots for the 0m Poro spell instead if you're looking for a general 0m spell activator. Lastly, Ballistic Bot is almost a must here. Consider some form of card draw like Rummage.

Here's the probably the closest competitive deck in spirit to yours. I can appreciate the differences, but maybe this'll inspire some card choices for you.

TFFizz-lor-deck-c2fak5ci8cnc9vhme3ag.png

Tooling around with the deck some more. Is 3x champions a must? I don't have a single copy of either so that'll take a bit to get them haha I'm messing around with the top of the deck really...I'm debating whether or not to take out the prowling cutthroats for 1 more poro cannon and then another ballistic bot + Fizz and Ez.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Champions are usually on a much higher power level than normal cards and many are deck enabling so you definitely need 3 ofs, which is why they are restricted to 6 slots in a deck.The TF Fizz deck has to have 3 TFs plus 3 Pick a Cards as staples but you can get away with fewer copies of Fizz and replace the open Champ slot with a value Ezrael..

Also that deck posted above can also use Chirean Sumpworks and take out a few copies of Suit Ups and 1 Mind Meld. It makes your TF/Fizz more susceptible to removal but gives you another win con. In LOR, having diversified win cons is very strong.

Oct 27, 2017
If I was a tournament player, then I would be looking VERY hard at Taliyah Lissandra as part of a tournament line up (at least for top 32). In my experience, as long as you ban their most aggressive decks then this deck performs very well. It basically occupies a similar space as Deep for tournaments only it does better against Thresh Nasus which is massive.

The EU league-thing is 7 decks with 2 champion bans. Lissandra ban takes care of the Watcher, so I don't think you can bring two Lissandra decks, unless you aren't bringing Watcher in the first place.

Everybody bringing Irelia Azir, Nasus Thresh, and Draven/Ez, Leblanc/Ashe or something similar. Spiders or Nightfall as a back-up aggro among a couple countries. In that format, you really cannot get away from aggro. Targon with goats/3/2 lifestealer/starshaping did well against most fast decks, allowing for early beneficial trades and healing to prevent the finisher. It was like... a soft counterpick to aggro.

Though... I never like blind deck lottery formats.

Cannot complete event in time. I don't feel like playing more than one win every day, except for Expedition gauntlets. Riot's loss, money going to anime girls in Genshin...

Never felt like changing avatar in-game, but this black hole anus was a nice looking one. Turns out everybody changed to it :(

Last edited:

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Played against Azirelia a few times today. The deck does feel weaker. Because they have fewer Marshals and their power turn went from 4 -> 5, I'm able to get somewhat of a foothold onto the board and they run out of steam much more quickly. 2/4 of my games they went into topdeck mode by turn 6. But of those 4 games, I drew decently well 2 of them, so need more data.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I'm ngl, if it turns out that Riot was right and the deck really didn't need huge nerds I'm gonna laugh a little.

Sylvee

Oct 25, 2017

The big tournament meta last week is still largely anti-TLC and Thresh Nasus, at least as far as successful decks go. The Thralls deck's biggest weakness is that it can't be run alongside the most popular deck (TLC) and the consistently second best performing deck in the current format. (Overwhelm) On top of that, I think that in a meta where countering TLC is rewarded the deck actually isn't great because its matchup spread vs the other decks that beat TLC (Azir Irelia and Deep being the bigger ones) isn't stellar. I don't think the deck is bad and if someone wins a seasonal with it I wouldn't be surprised, but the deck has a couple issues that I think prevent it from being widespread in usage.

All that being said, the Seasonal meta is probably not going to be super reflective of the usual tournament meta as a ton of the people participating in it probably aren't the usual tournament grinders that show up to the weekly tournaments, especially before the top 32 cut. Thresh Nasus is often having 0 or maybe one 1 player as representation in top 8s currently, but I expect a lot of people to still be bringing it to the Seasonal tourney because it's a good ladder deck.

As for the current state of Azir Irelia, I think the deck is still very good, but a lot of it's super high win rate I think comes from people not wanting to keep queueing up decks that counter it as well as generally the new patch brining in people playing fringe decks which Azir Irelia especially preys upon. Decks that can't reliably kill Azir close to on curve or go underneath it are still going to have horrible matchups vs it, but decks that can kill Azir I think are in a decently better spot as the deck's midgame is slowed down by a turn or so if Azir's not on the board. Ez Draven in particular had a 10% swing in their favor in terms of win rate post-nerf, and I would imagine that the Ashe Frostbite matchup is probably a lot closer to even now.

Competitively it's the consistently best-performing deck. That's largely down to it being both extremely good vs TLC as well as having generally great matchups against all the other decks in the game that are good vs TLC. A couple weeks ago there was some players bringing triple aggro to snipe Azir Irelia that had a lot of success, so I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of the Seasonal tournament winners bring such a lineup.

Last edited:

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I actually think it (Thralls) has better match up spreads than Deep and also should beat Deep one on one. The real issue (as you pointed out) with the deck is that you can't bring it AND Freljord Overwhelm as they both use the same colors. Overwhelm better beats on Thresh/Nasus and also beats TLC. If you are bringing Thralls you don't really plan on using TLC yourself anyway as Thralls is an anti-TLC deck and your line up should all be anti-TLC. Something like Thralls, Azir Irelia, Deep would be such line up.

Ashe Midrange still loses badly to Azir Irelia, the deck always did poorly against wide board decks like Discard Aggro. And I also think Thralls does better into Ashe than Deep or Overwhelm so that is a spot to bring Thralls over Overwhelm. Thralls also does much better against Dragons (in fact its one of its best match ups winning 7-3).

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
We need landmark cards that appear on opponents board with an instant-negative effect, and remove the negative effect at countdown. Opponent would have to decide whether to keep his board flooded to endure the negative effect, or cull landmarks with permanent consequences.

And then cards to increase the countdown duration, so you could extend it. Like +4 card in UNO.

How could this mechanic ever backfire?

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
We need landmark cards that appear on opponents board with an instant-negative effect, and remove the negative effect at countdown. Opponent would have to decide whether to keep his board flooded to endure the negative effect, or cull landmarks with permanent consequences.

And then cards to increase the countdown duration, so you could extend it. Like +4 card in UNO.

How could this mechanic ever backfire?
I'm imagining a deck that just fills the opponent's board with landmarks and then sits there. Toss in some healing for burn decks but the primary mode of winning is waiting until they mill out.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You can still override Landmarks so it's not too big of a deal but certain cards that summon multiple units become awkward to play. It all depends on how strong those landmarks actually are when they stay on the board. Stuff like all units gave -1 attack can be really annoying and powerful.

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, check this out.

• A landmark countdown 3 that summons an ephemeral bot at the start of the round, and when it dies, it deals 1-4 damage to random ally.
• If you replace the landmark before countdown, I get a 7/7 unit.

Or

• Landmark that puts mushrooms/those 1/1 pesky ephemerals on every countdown. And if you replace it, it adds remaining countdown + 1.

Other effects could include turning your draws into fleeting (and if you execute the landmark all your hand becomes fleeting), giving me benefits life/powder monkey/one spell mana, giving you drawbacks like stunning a unit or freezing it etc. I think it is an interesting idea, only those turn-units-into-landmarks effects are working like this at the moment, but I can definitely see some design space for more poisoned-landmarks. There is also design space for more mana manipulation, stuff like "land destruction" in MTG.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

Yeah there is no way I can collect even 200 tokens for the event. No dragon for me, no money for Riot :( Are you all at 270 already?

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Also I'll say this was a strong battle pass. Nice aesthetic. Good cosmetic rewards. They rebalanced their rewards so they felt good, no more paying real money for 25 essence. No complaints from me.

Lab of Legends also fills out any 'grinding' you might need to do very easily

Oct 27, 2017
I play Expeditions and URF... Maybe this is why the progress is slow.

Interested in new cards and when Mogwai casts. Perhaps playing isn't exactly for me.

Boat Times

Made the Grade
Oct 25, 2017
I mostly play Lab of Legends and occasionally dip my head into Ranked mode. I haven't finished the event yet, think there's still 5 rewards for me to unlock. Last event I finished with like a week to spare, but not so much this time. In fact, I've found the only reason I'm playing the game some days is because I paid for the event and feel obligated to at least make some progress in it. Probably gonna take a break from Runeterra once the event is finished, until the new expansion comes out.

niaobx

Banned
Aug 3, 2020
I am at 270 and I think I didn't even finish all the the extra quests (not sure if they repeat themselves or not). As much as this meta is pissing me off, I can't stop myself from trying to reach Diamond lol

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Put on my big boy pants and started climbing Diamond this week. Just hit D1 with a Midrange Dragon deck that I saw floating about and I tweaked. It's almost an auto-win into Azirelia and has great rates vs Aggro and Nasus -- I only lost the Nasus games where I really bricked three times out of.... 8 or 10.

Decided to shelve it for a bit because I saw sooo much Taliyah Liss (and people said the buffs did nothing!) which is an auto-loss for this deck. I'm like 0-4 because I have 0 tools to deal with 8/8s and freeze lol. I saw 0 Azirirelia in the last 10 games, so I'm guessing as soon as they pop back up, Taliyah Liss will be less prevalent.

But if people want to take this for a spin, it's fun and the games only go up to turn 6-8 usually, so fast climbing. Lemme know what you think!

CICACAIADIAQIAAOAIBQSCO5AECAGAAGBAFQ4BABAEAAWAICAAAQCAYAAICQGCJZJBKFKYAA

K8KjlBc.png

The only card in here I'm not a huge fan of is Laurent Protege. He's amazing into Azirelia with his big booty, but feels kind of bad in any other matchup. But there's just nothing amazing to take in that slot. MORE 2 drops like Goat? Also the Firebrands are clutch. Don't drop them.

So in terms of ladder meta, Azirelia definitely is still meta-defining in that it sort of dictates how people play. But Taliyah Liss players seem to not gaf about that lol. The Taliyah buff definitely made a difference. The Azirelia changes were definitely still net negative and made a difference. Also shout-out to Alanzq (and others) for saying Shyvana got nerfed to a 3/4 when she's pretty much carrying the entire Dragon package on her back.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Put on my big boy pants and started climbing Diamond this week. Just hit D1 with a Midrange Dragon deck that I saw floating about and I tweaked. It's almost an auto-win into Azirelia and has great rates vs Aggro and Nasus -- I only lost the Nasus games where I really bricked three times out of.... 8 or 10.

Decided to shelve it for a bit because I saw sooo much Taliyah Liss (and people said the buffs did nothing!) which is an auto-loss for this deck. I'm like 0-4 because I have 0 tools to deal with 8/8s and freeze lol. I saw 0 Azirirelia in the last 10 games, so I'm guessing as soon as they pop back up, Taliyah Liss will be less prevalent.

But if people want to take this for a spin, it's fun and the games only go up to turn 6-8 usually, so fast climbing. Lemme know what you think!

K8KjlBc.png

The only card in here I'm not a huge fan of is Laurent Protege. He's amazing into Azirelia with his big booty, but feels kind of bad in any other matchup. But there's just nothing amazing to take in that slot. MORE 2 drops like Goat? Also the Firebrands are clutch. Don't drop them.

So in terms of ladder meta, Azirelia definitely is still meta-defining in that it sort of dictates how people play. But Taliyah Liss players seem to not gaf about that lol. The Taliyah buff definitely made a difference. The Azirelia changes were definitely still net negative and made a difference. Also shout-out to Alanzq (and others) for saying Shyvana got nerfed to a 3/4 when she's pretty much carrying the entire Dragon package on her back.
I'll give this a try, I love me some Dragons, but I also love the Eclipse/A Sol package tho it's probably still too slow to change the Taliyah Liss matchup

Also this might be a dumb question, but what have people spending Essence on? I've stockpiled a bunch, and other than making Teemo and the mushroom cards shiny I haven't really spent it. Not sure whether it's cooler to go for shiny champs or have a lot of core common/rare cards shiny instead.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I use my Essences on cards that generate other cards as the generated cards are also Prismatic. I have Supercool Starchart, Starshaping and Aurelion Sol prismatics. Otherwise it's my favorite cards or cards I use a lot.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
These match up tables by XKozmic are super neat:

E3kXlyYWQAE6elR

E3iTw2ZXEAMJB58

Anyone got a good list on Lissandra/Swain?

niaobx

Banned
Aug 3, 2020
Also this might be a dumb question, but what have people spending Essence on? I've stockpiled a bunch, and other than making Teemo and the mushroom cards shiny I haven't really spent it. Not sure whether it's cooler to go for shiny champs or have a lot of core common/rare cards shiny instead.

I haven't spent it at all, what if something catches my eye in the future and I won't have enough? Duh, it's the True Gamer way

Dealan

The King of Games
Oct 28, 2017
I've been hoarding mine as well. Current shiny cards are extremely meh in my opinion, so I'm waiting for other cosmetic options in the future.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
I've been hoarding my essence just because the borders always seemed pretty meh to me? I won't say no to free chests, but holding out for potentially some iteration on borders.

Back in masters! I switched back to Shyv/Asol/Zoe for a better matchup into Thralls, and lo and behold, Azirelia and Thralls flipped playrate compared to yesterday lol. Ladder meta at play! Instead of switching back to midrange Dragons (just because I'm more comfortable with this deck), I teched even heavier into lifesteal. Took about 3hrs to get those 5 wins whew.

Lil Peanut Brotha

Motion Graphics Artist at Riot Games
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
CA, USA
Back in masters! I switched back to Shyv/Asol/Zoe for a better matchup into Thralls, and lo and behold, Azirelia and Thralls flipped playrate compared to yesterday lol. Ladder meta at play! Instead of switching back to midrange Dragons (just because I'm more comfortable with this deck), I teched even heavier into lifesteal. Took about 3hrs to get those 5 wins whew.
Congrats! I just got back to gold, and am working on a MF Scouts deck with a elites-challenge—mobilize twist. It's still iffy right now but I have hopes to get back to plat with it…
PS: and this deck idea was before I realized the Free Attack + Scouts double attack combo 🥲

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
From D1 onwards, I saw:
  • 4 Azirelia
  • 2 Nasus Thresh
  • 2 Draven Ez
  • 1 Shyv/Asol/Zoe mirror
  • 1 Turbo Thralls
  • 1 TLC
  • 1 TF/Swain
  • 1 Deep
D1 is probably going to be tilted towards faster decks as people just want to hit Masters. On paper, it's 4/13 Azirirelia, but the deck is much weaker and not as oppressive to play against tbh. If you make it to t6, they're down to like 1 card in hand usually. Idk, I kind of grew to like the matchup tbh. Nasus Thresh still feels like the more polarizing deck because there just aren't too many good tools for Nasus. Being able to Hush and hit the backline is pretty much the reason why I stuck with Dragons.

Overall, the climb was fun and I felt that I saw a decent variety in decks.

Congrats! I just got back to gold, and am working on a MF Scouts deck with a elites-challenge—mobilize twist. It's still iffy right now but I have hopes to get back to plat with it…
PS: and this deck idea was before I realized the Free Attack + Scouts double attack combo 🥲
Ardent Tracker is all those words, but props if you can make it work!

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017

K8KjlBc.png

Like I said before I'm totally new to deck building in the game, but would Egghead Researchers be a good add here?

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Like I said before I'm totally new to deck building in the game, but would Egghead Researchers be a good add here?
That's a great suggestion actually that I hadn't really considered! The 3hp is good into Azirelia and beats out some of Nasus's early game.

There are three things I'd need to test out though:
1) Despite being a Dragon deck, it only runs 8 dragons! So statistically, you'd draw 1 dragon by turn 2, but things get trickier if you're keeping important cards like Zoe and spells. I'm slightly worried that you might not consistently trigger the effect; iirc even my 3/2 bricked on occasion during my climb.

2) The 1 atk stat line loses to aggro because it can't trade with the Noxus 3/2 or any aggro 2 drops. But maybe the deck is curved low enough that this doesn't matter too much.

3) Does this deck need the extra value? I'd love to have extra Screeching Dragons or maybe even the 4/4, but I don't know that I have enough gas to play the 6+m dragons and win the value game. But maybe this is the card that gets it there?

Someone should give it a whirl sometime and report back :)

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
That's a great suggestion actually that I hadn't really considered! The 3hp is good into Azirelia and beats out some of Nasus's early game.

There are three things I'd need to test out though:
1) Despite being a Dragon deck, it only runs 8 dragons! So statistically, you'd draw 1 dragon by turn 2, but things get trickier if you're keeping important cards like Zoe and spells. I'm slightly worried that you might not consistently trigger the effect; iirc even my 3/2 bricked on occasion during my climb.

2) The 1 atk stat line loses to aggro because it can't trade with the Noxus 3/2 or any aggro 2 drops. But maybe the deck is curved low enough that this doesn't matter too much.

3) Does this deck need the extra value? I'd love to have extra Screeching Dragons or maybe even the 4/4, but I don't know that I have enough gas to play the 6+m dragons and win the value game. But maybe this is the card that gets it there?

Someone should give it a whirl sometime and report back :)

I would actually really like to try this deck out haha Since I just started though I'm still grinding away for cards. What would you take out of the deck to replace with Egghead? I'm thinking Laurent or Solari Priestess? Not sure.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I use my Essences on cards that generate other cards as the generated cards are also Prismatic. I have Supercool Starchart, Starshaping and Aurelion Sol prismatics. Otherwise it's my favorite cards or cards I use a lot.
Cards that spawn other cards is a good idea

I haven't spent it at all, what if something catches my eye in the future and I won't have enough? Duh, it's the True Gamer way
Hording your essence on the slight possibility of something better coming along is also a good idea

I'm so torn

niaobx

Banned
Aug 3, 2020
Made a deck only to counter aggro, probably a shit one, just to see the enemies suffer when trying to get through all the healing that could be possibly fit into one deck. So of course the decks I start to encounter are Mono Shurima, some weird Garen thing, none of the typical aggressive ladder stuff. I am like 67% unironically conviced that this game is freaking rigged.

Oct 27, 2017
Mogwai not casting today :(

Beaten like a dog in first two Expeditions, but then aced the last one. (irelia azir cheese) @220 tokens, this is probably how it ends.

Got all the Epic cards, now the capsules are, on average, like 500 shards.

Dealan

The King of Games
Oct 28, 2017
Lmao France playing Targon's peak, having Aurelion Sol and 4 useless cards at hand on turn 6 and high rolling that 20% chance.

They play against TLC so you love to see it honestly.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Won the Last Chance Gauntlet, final boss was a doozy with going down to the wire. My Freljord Overwhelm vs their Nasus Thresh. They got an early Nasus on board and I was always within Atrocity range. I made one last hail mary attack at 5 HP remaining, and they did the slowest roll of all time bluffing Atrocity on an 11/11 Nasus even had the card queued up. When the timer expired, they revealed a Black Spear and I won it.

And as always I still won't qualify for the tournament because I do these things too late + I rarely try to get to 200 + LP Masters. Not that I can spare a whole day playing LoR anyway.