• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hassansan

Oct 27, 2017
Hype is through the roof!! not too long now ..
I think am gonna try to mess with Demacia and Ionia early on :>

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
If this game can be played competitively without spending hundreds of dollars (*ahem* mtgarena), I'm all in.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Not big into League of Legends (I try it out from time to time but I always feel lost and don't really know what I'm doing, no matter how many guides I'm watching) but I pre-registered on Monday to try out Legends of Runeterra after hearing its praise from the closed beta. Looking forward to giving it a try. Would be cool to have a card game I could play from time to time casually.

Doorakz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How long does it take to get access to the game? created an account and registered but it says i don't have permission to play the game.

qrac

Nov 13, 2017
Ah... Got the email this morning (Europe), and thought "neat something to play on my phone". Now I see in this thread röits only for PC? They could've mentioned that in the mail...

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
I am sitting at work just counting down the hours til I get there to play. I might even drop some money on it right at the beginning. I think I want to play Teemo at first because the shroom stuff is just amazing.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Is it using a different client or the LoL client?

Edit: Looks like it's a different client.

Owl

Oct 25, 2017
California
Gonna be a long day at work to wait to play this in about 6 hours.

When you are leveling up a region from the beginning can you choose 2 regions and get the same exp for both or does the exp get split?

Deleted member 38227

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Launched and playing the tutorial. Why does highlighting the cards cover up the other card when it magnifies? Go in the opposite direction!

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for it to update but yo this chick is absolutely not dressed for this weather chilin on this mountain top. She will catch a cold in no time.

Won

Oct 27, 2017
Woof, played my first ranked game and won with 1 hp left.

Vault day seems to be on tuesday btw.

Rean

Oct 27, 2017
no free drafts (expeditions), only paid.
welp, i aint playing then. not interested in constructed at all

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
I pre-registered on the 20th and was able to log in. Played some of the tutorial matches and it seems super interesting. Really love the dynamic so far.

Soggoth

Oct 29, 2017
Wow, seems like some Eastern European countries, like my Poland, are basically banned from the beta. Great start, Riot Games, really great start...

Deleted member 38227

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
My advice: Play all the tutorials first; not only do you learn card interactions, but you get experience and chest rewards.

Deleted member 38227

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Oof. My first Ranked game was an unmitigated disaster.

Best card name so far: Back Alley Barkeep.

All the tutorials get you to 950/1000 for the weekly chest. And I still have three dailies at 100-200 exp.