• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
Damn! Confirmed by CNN.

What are your favorite Tim Conway sketches?

This dude was a laugh-a-minute guy in his prime.

OP
OP
AlteredBeast

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
my buddy and I used to laugh until we cried watching this as kids. Wonder if it holds up.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
His son does a radio show in SoCal and he revealed a while ago that he had dementia, but was doing well..

Last edited:

Setzer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PNW
Loved watching movies with him & Don Knotts when I was a kid. The Private Eyes was one of my favorites.

RIP

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Definitely a legend. A TV icon and he did a bunch of Disney movies as well but I thought he should have been given more comedy movies leading roles. The guy was hilarious.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
There's something about seeing other people laughing who are trying not to laugh that'll always make me laugh.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
His son told a hilarious story about him once on the radio about how his dad got in trouble in a department store once. He went behind one of the counters and a woman walked up him thinking that he worked there and asked him where he kept the underwear. So he showed her.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
RIP Dorf... my grandfather loved the hell out of you, and made me watch your stuff on VHS all the time.

I didn't get all of it, but I loved it then, still love it.

Oct 25, 2017
Same. The only exception is Jimmy Fucking Fallon, where seemingly his entire character is about laughing when he's not supposed to be laughing. It's like, he made a career out of it somehow.
Yeah especially on the weekend news segments with Fallon, that would piss me off. It was different when Sandler, Spade hell even Belushi would laugh.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I watch that elephant story every once in a while, it never gets old.

RIP Tim, thanks for all the laughs.

shadowkat

Oct 25, 2017
RIP

Both versions of the elephant story makes me cry with laughter each time i see it (though tbh, Vickie Lawrence gets a good line there in the end that cracks them all up).

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
What's a Tim Conway?

XxBDjQlfverDcYAXIETfJaLr-_E=.gif

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
I was a fan of this dude when I was a kid (Carol Burnett reruns and Dorf).

I still watch clips from time to time.

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Harvey Korman revealed he pissed himself during the dentist sketch, you can see it on his face.

ThatGuyfromMars

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Tim Conway was great comedian, him making Harvey Korman laugh almost everytime they appeared together was great. The guy had a talent for making people break character, my favorite skit from Carol Burnett was the Interrogation.

The hitler hand puppet makes me cry in laughter