• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017

Warning: He does show the cell phone video, but he gives adequate warning before cutting to it

Pretty comprehensive look at it. He breaks down the stand your ground law, citizens arrest, even the trespass accusation. He also spends a good chunk of the video on the conflicts of interest on the part of prosecutors.

He sounded embarrassed doing that segue to the skillshare plug at the end.

Last edited:

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does he show footage of the murder in this video? I don't want to see that.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He does, and he makes it clear he's about to show it before he shows it. He felt it was needed to get all the known facts out there for a proper look at it, but realizes it's disturbing.

Kk, thanks. Could you edit the OP with that info?

I appreciate the conversation, but I know a lot of us can't watch these vids anymore.

Jonnax

Oct 26, 2017
Fuck. I hadn't seen the video.
It's straight up murder.
Fucking pieces of shit.

I wonder if people like this clap after seeing murder?:
UoZeWdl.jpg

The murderers were ex police? Wow

Last edited:

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A very good video that breaks down exactly why the self defense/stand your ground and citizen's arrest defenses are a load of crap in this case.

The video of the murder does not get easier to watch the second time around.

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
His comparison to the wild west explains this perfectly. The days of posses are gone. I'd say call the police, but that probably wouldn't end well either since they believed he was armed.

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck. I hadn't seen the video.
It's straight up murder.
Fucking pieces of shit.

I wonder if people like this clap after seeing murder?:
UoZeWdl.jpg

The murderers were ex police? Wow

What a dumb fucking take.

"Looking at intellectual property is stealing. The sentence, is death."

Fuck off this planet with that dumb fucking murder-excusing bullshit.

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
What a dumb fucking take.

"Looking at intellectual property is stealing. The sentence, is death."

Fuck off this planet with that dumb fucking murder-excusing bullshit.
yeah, that take makes it obvious she tried to find any excuse to prove he did something wrong by walking on a construction site.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Good video that appears to be grounded in reality. Glad he points out that under Georgia law you can't start some bullshit then kill someone and claim self-defense.

Goodstyle

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Good video that appears to be grounded in reality. Glad he points out that under Georgia law you can't start some bullshit then kill someone and claim self-defense.
This literally happened at a gas station in broad daylight and the fucker got away with it. Not contradicting your point, but it pisses me off that the law never works the way it should.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
This literally happened at a gas station in broad daylight and the fucker got away with it. Not contradicting your point, but it pisses me off that the law never works the way it should.

Oh they may very well get away with it in court. But I'm just glad he pointed it out. I mean, I felt the same way with Trayvon Martin. Dude kept chasing the kid down and apparently he gets to stand his ground after causing the situation to begin with.

Fucking shame.