• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fist of the North Star is a leftists ideal anime

Kenshiro is the ideal marxist character

deadbolt92

Dec 5, 2018
"The anime fandom is known to be full of nazis"

I can't believe this is going to be my fist post on this forum, but this is dumbest shit i've read on Era in a while. Like who are you to label nearly an entire fanbase of anime as nazis? someone needs to stay off of 4chan and stay away from troll twitter accounts.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Liking anime does not make one a Nazi.

Being a piece of shit, racist, sexist, bigoted, asshole makes one a Nazi.

the_bromo_tachi

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Japan
I would say Carole and Tuesday.

Actually shows minorities in a positive light and not afraid to introduce LGBT characters. This anime is the anime of the year for me thus far.

Oct 27, 2017
The more Swiss cheese you have, the more holes you have
The more holes you have, the less cheese you have
So the more cheese you have, the less cheese you have
6a00d83451c0aa69e2022ad3a2b147200b-800wi

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe this is going to be my fist post on this forum, but this is dumbest shit i've read on Era in a while. Like who are you to label nearly an entire fanbase of anime as nazis? someone needs to stay off of 4chan and stay away from troll twitter accounts.

its just your run of the mill grandstand. I don't think anyone is actually dumb enough to believe that watching anime and being a nazi have that strong of a correlation.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
Bro are we really about to do this?

Sometimes I really don't understand this forum man I really don't.

OP
OP

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

1. I never said to like anime makes you a nazi.
2. I never said all anime fans are nazis.

I Said the fanbase is known to have a lot of nazis, and i posted links to prove that, and the purpose of this thread is to change that image.

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The problem with the way this topic is setup is that every person here probably has a different internal definition of "leftist". It is a very broad umbrella.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017

No one said liking anime makes you a nazi... but there is no doubt that there are a significant number of them amongst the anime community. Ignoring them or denying that there is a problem benefits no one.

Deleted member 22490

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I mean, he is right. Go read the manga or wait for the final season.
When the people were chanting for Eren while Mikasa and Armin looked uncomfortable while it was all happening, it cemented the fact that AoT wasn't fascist. It still has some issues, but it ain't fascist.

Status
Not open for further replies.