• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wow Fox News being hypocrites who would've guessed

Good on Lebron for going after her

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
Known racist and Nazi saluter*

Good job being peak trash even amongst your Fox Youth.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
Yeah, stuff like this is the epitome of the MLK quote 'A riot is the language of the unheard'. You didn't listen to what LeBron had to say. You didn't listen to the BLM movement the first time around. You pretended that Kaepernick's protest was about anything other than what it was about. Years of build-up followed by a spike of high-profile cases of innocent black deaths at the hands of cops, and here's your riots.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Careful Lebron, she might call the cops and tell them that a black man is responding to her on social media.

I want to see more people call that asshole out. Lebron has accomplished and done more good for people than she ever will in her miserable life.

Lo-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
New Yawk City!
He can make a whole album of delicious Twitter burns pretty soon, and I'm interested in buying a copy. Never forget his breakout hit, "u bum".

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
People like Ingraham are just holding to their privileged status where they think they can dictate who gets to have an opinion and whose is valid.

Telling people like LeBron to shut up and dribble is basically saying to them to stay in your lane. You get paid millions to play basketball and that's the extent of what will allow for you, only white people get to have more, even if you're just a racist pundit on Fox like Ingraham.

And that's what this is about.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
The King > the president. Fuck Drew Brees and fuck Laura Ingraham. I value an NBA player's opinion more than the opinion of some hateful pundit with a well documented history of racism.

B. Spaceman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Spain
I hate her with a passion. Her body language and facial expressions are so full of smugness...

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
Im not in the US, how is fox news covering all this?

I went to ann culter and tomi lauhren's twitters to see how they are handling this moment, and of course, its all "what about the cops?"and images of the looting to deviate from the point, is Fox doing the same?

OP
OP
Proven

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Im not in the US, how is fox news covering all this?

I went to ann culter and tomi lauhren's twitters to see how they are handling this moment, and of course, its all "what about the cops?"and images of the looting to deviate from the point, is Fox doing the same?

Fox News is racist. I was at a store the other day and the channel happened to be on. Massive idiot Ben Shapiro was on who is offended by Black Lives Matter and other talking head white guy was talking about how Democrats are kneeling and showing weakness by agreeing with protestors.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'd do a "she did Nazi that response coming" joke but it's too obvious.

So I'll just fall back to my stand by... She's a racist bum.

Drag her.

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
Fox News is racist. I was at a store the other day and the channel happened to be on. Massive idiot Ben Shapiro was on who is offended by Black Lives Matter and other talking head white guy was talking about how Democrats are kneeling and showing weakness by agreeing with protestors.
wow didn't think they would buy the whole weakness narrative from trump, im surprised these stupid comments are not catching more flak

Gin & Phonics

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Lebron denouncing the Hong Kong protests still leaves a bad taste in my mouth, but this does help wash it out a bit.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
He may never achieve Jordan's heights, but he's still the overall GOAT.

Geist 6one7

Oct 29, 2017
MASS
SIMPSONSFOXNEWS.jpg

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Time for Ingraham to clutch her pearls and state her first amendment rights.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
LeBron has my full support and admiration here. I want to see him dunk on her in non-metaphorical terms too. It would be cathartic to watch her try to defend the hoop against him while he slams one.

Don't pretend like you're above picturing this right now lol

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
As much as this is an amazing response, I can't help but notice the hypocrisy considering Lebron's cowardly response to the Hong Kong protests

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the most insidious and revealing thing here is that her justification for brees being able to speak his mind is that "he's a person. he has some worth, I'd imagine."

literally saying point blank that black people are subhuman and have no worth

Status
Not open for further replies.