• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake__

Jan 8, 2020
Yes please

(I would be shocked if this isn't real, that would be an insanely elaborate fake)

Edit: I guess its totally fake, I thought people actually saw the listing, not just one screenshot of a listing

Last edited:

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Echoing the chorus of "probably fake" .

Would be nice to have the game brought back from last-gen hell (and also to get RDR on PC).

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
Please let this be real
5UP.gif

GattsuSama

Mar 12, 2020
I'll probably buy it. We'll see what it is and I truly hope they would sell me a next patch or upgrade as I already own both game digitally on Xbox.

If RDR is a bigger remaster than cool I would pay the full price, but for RDR2 I'd rather get a patch.

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't see anything in the actual listing about Red Dead 1 remastered?? Did I miss it? I hope so because $70 for only RDR2 with ray tracing and faster loading times is a big fuck right off.
It's in the image, mentions first game remade based on 2010 original. Likely means it's technically in RDR2 engine and just finished remaking the first of the campaign and Mexico, which I believe were the missing parts. Multiplayer I would guess would just be RDR2's

Wing Scarab

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Xbox One version means the Xbox Series X version won't be on the disc. I'll be skipping it. Can't wait till developers drop Xbox One version of games.

RCSI

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's fake and not real unless it is a week from launch and there is actual pages on multiple storefronts with pre-order buttons.

Rosol

Oct 29, 2017
Lol if this is true, there's goes my waning hope they'll patch the ps4 pro version out of it's terrible reconstruction technique. Though seriously, there's no way they're not working on a new upgraded version of RDR2 on next gen platforms, GTAV made them so much doing the same thing. RDR1 remade is more suspect based on what we know about it not being easy to port to PC.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
There's multiple things that point to this being a hoax, so it's time to close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.