• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Music is great. Those shots will be transportive in 3D. Feels are real…

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the leaks are representative of the final film and Disney changes the title to The Way of Watermarks.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
I'm ready to go on this journey. Music sounds like it might be pretty incredible. I do like the score of the first one. Remember when Spiritual/World Music was really big in the 90s (Like Pure Moods-y type stuff)? Get those vibes. Or early era Moby.

Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
Jake becoming a Navi is some Rachel Dolezal shit

Lhm98Mg6eqYmc2f_bIrXcNCsrkAl8Mjdz8VUG0aC1xU.jpg

pitt_norton

Nov 2, 2017
"Oh wow.. Can't wait for Marvel's Marine Man!!! It looks fantastic! We need even more superhero content!!!

Wait... What? That's an original IP?"

Bring it on Cameron!!!

Otnopolit

Oct 28, 2017
The could turn out great.

Or it could just be as good as Avatar 1: a serviceable movie that looks and sounds incredible.

AzerPhire

Oct 25, 2017
Looks amazing just not sure I like that Quaritch and Waynefleet are both back and now have their own Avatars. It would have been nice to have different villains but hopefully there is a good reason for them to be back.

ginger ninja

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this gonna be in 3D again ?? Please no. Just give me the IMAX 70MM or whatever the fuck. I don't want to put on those shitty glasses again.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Yup, looks like more Avatar. Pretty and technically astounding but couldn't give a rat's ass about any of the narrative components, the world or the characters. Looking forward to the experience though.

Saiyaman

Dec 19, 2017
I bought my Dolby theater tickets to watch this next week. I must hold out and not watch some low-quality rip 😭

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
Was never big fan of the first one, but it was such a spectacle and fun to watch. This looks nice and clearly, even at this shitty trailer quality, I see that the lightning on characters are more natural and great shadows bouncing off.

I hope and think it'll be a big a success.

By the way, have Sam Worthington even been in other movies since Avatar? I think I remember one, though.

Aug 9, 2021
I hope there are krakens and sea monsters in the movie - but aside from that, I don't think this trailer will excite new fans, because there are no humans in the trailer, and it makes it look like a cat-people video game spinoff CGI movie.

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
Holy fuck this looks incredible. Even for an iPhone hidden cam off screen , this looks more vibrant than anything I've seen in awhile. Yet some here joke about it being "too blue". Oh well, this will be my and my SO's first movie back in theaters. Lincoln Square IMAX, see you soon, old friend.

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
Will watch for fun and spectacle just like every other major box office blockbuster.

Expecting these sort of movies to be well written will only lead disappointment.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Just caved in and watched the trailer...

That was gorgeous. I've missed you, Pandora.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I abhor the aesthetic just as much as the first one. I know I'm in the minority and it's not even meant as a knock - it's all preference, but that trailer didn't make me interested in revisiting the well. I'm glad people seem excited though.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
I'll watch it and love it for the visuals and just pure immersive bliss of the entire production value. I'll turn my brain off for the story like I did with the first one though.

Looks great.

Typhon

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like more of the same and I was hugely disapointed with the first one so...no thanks.

game-biz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This seems like the type of film that you need to just turn your brain off and take an edible and enjoy it.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
The trailer tells you literally nothing about the plot.

lol

Johnzyboi

Nov 10, 2018
It looks very pretty. I get why people saw the first one. I wonder is this gonna be in 3d as well.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's surreal that these sequels are actually, finally coming out. I watched the first one in theaters when I was in middle school. Now I'm in the latter half of my 20s. It's been a long ass wait.

Guddha

Sep 5, 2019
Nothing in that trailer can match the incomparable beauty that can be found within the real ocean.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
I went and saw the "Avatar" at 12 am on release day in IMAX 3D with my best friend who passed away 6 years ago. We were both absolutely blown away with the visuals on screen. So I will be watching these sequels with him sitting next to me in spirit.

StrangeADT

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
EIt's surreal that these sequels are actually, finally coming out. I watched the first one in theaters when I was in middle school. Now I'm in the latter half of my 20s. It's been a long ass wait.
This is the first movie I ever went to with my now-wife of 8 years (started dating December 15, 2009). Since then I've started and finished a degree, established a solid career, etc. We have a house and two kids now, the oldest of which is starting kindergarten this fall. I can't believe what has transpired in my personal life since December of 2009.