• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Eroke

Oct 27, 2017

Currently, the MSFS2020 video, which is being processed by Tech Alpha, has been leaked.

A YouTuber released it, two videos, 720p.

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
Born too late to explore the world, born too early to die with it, born at just the right time to explore the world in Flight Simulator.

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ah man, still 720p.

Need to wait until the higher resolution is available in a few minutes or so.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I said god damn. I hope there is an easy flying mode for people like me who want a more casual experience to look at the pretty graphics with a normal controller

KlytusImBored

Oct 30, 2017
New Jersey
Curious to read about what kind of national security issues a game like this would need to deal with - pulling in recent map data from satellites. There must be blackout areas or no fly zones I would imagine. What about local PDs and whatnot. An interesting wrinkle to this incredible tech showcase.

OP
OP
Eroke

Eroke

Oct 27, 2017
p.s
For reference, this video has been uploaded recently.
But it was deleted immediately, and I heard that the user was kicked out of Alpha.
The YouTube that uploaded this video is a re-upload of the user's delete.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Definitively next generation through and through. From the quality of the rendering to the technology powering its methods of real world global terrain generation.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
"Yes but what do you DO in the game?"

Looks incredible. I remember being amazed playing Flight Sim '95 back in the day; this would have blown my 14 year old mind.

Mengy

Oct 25, 2017
As a lifetime flight sim enthusiast who has also flown in real life for many hours, yeah the new MFS is looking hella sweet. This is going to be a generational leap forward for flight sims no doubt.

I may as well uninstall FSX and P3D now because honestly I don't think I can enjoy them anymore, not while knowing this is coming out later this year.

SleepSmasher

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Is it just me or are graphics settings dialed down a bit on the 2nd video? Looks flatter than all videos I've seen so far.
First one is stellar though.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In the first video, love the atmosphere from around 9:20 when he heads into the foul weather.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The world, weather and the clouds look awesome but i can't help to feel it looks gamey when it comes to the plane.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018
If he really put his face in it, this has to be the most stupid NDA breaker ever. Lmao.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
As nice as this looks, this will probably keep me entertained for like 10 minutes.

IS that one of those post where people say they cant understand "game X" because all you do is "Main game mechanic"

Sim Racers - All you do is drive
Fighting games - All you do is fight
FIFA - All you do is play football.

The game is called Flight Simulator and you are disappointed all it is, is a flight simulator?

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
What is that plane in the first video? That cockpit dashboard is really high lol. Can't see what's in front of you.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
BountifulSleepyDegus-size_restricted.gif

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
No VR no dice. Will never fly another sim on a flat screen, so I will be patient.

It's funny to see this whilst I am downloading orthos in the background.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
Holy shit. MS, buy Asobo while there's still time. Looks jaw dropping. I hope it plays well om Xbox One, but honestly, if it's ready, it should launch Series X. It looks fucking amazing and this is your next gen showcase. I'm getting chills just thinking how Forza's gonna look.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Looks amazing, even though I cannot see myself playing this.