• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
eugh

(not a fan obviously)

Now Griffith...

images

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
title scared the shit out of me because I thought this would be about Smash

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
surely this is more than likely just a placeholder texture

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Question are the Simpsons in Fortnite?

If not why did they choose Family Guy over the Simpsons first?

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Peeta, you said you would stop being in video games!

Relax Lois, this isn't anywhere near as bad as the time I was in Cyberpunk.

NoKisum

Nov 11, 2017
DMV Area, USA
So Samus Aran, a positive, popular, and strong female bounty hunter is apparently not a good fit for a season dedicated to Hunters in the video game landscape.

But Peter Griffin is.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I could correct the title but honestly the current title and some of the posts in this thread are too perfect that it should stay.

AgeEighty

Oct 25, 2017
This game is really just turning into a licensing dump, isn't it? It's like the POP Vinyls of video games.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So Samus Aran, a positive, popular, and strong female bounty hunter is apparently not a good fit for a season dedicated to Hunters in the video game landscape.

But Peter Griffin is.
I don't really blame Nintendo for not wanting to let their characters fight Peter Griffin on competing platforms.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018

But Peter Griffin is.

I'm trying my hardest to think of one Nintendo character that is already in Fortnite. This seems less about wether a strong female character or a hunter is making it in and more to do with Nintendos protection of their IPs.