• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Euler

Oct 27, 2017
Also for anyone else wanting to join the discord just send me or Newt a pm. This thread is kinda slow after all

caylen

Publisher - Riot Games
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
santa monica
kind of slow? nobody fucking posts here lmao.

sorry sorry I've been busy

Also, hello! Long time lurker. Usually p busy on work stuff, but wanted to say hello (see beginning of sentence). Quite a few Rioters lurk over the boards at large. I don't do game dev/balance stuff, but they and we do listen to just about everyone everywhere.

ok back to work

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
These poros are totes adorbs <3
201011.jpg

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Yeah, the two solo lanes working is all they need. Maybe their split should be two coaches, two star players.

Okay I guess maybe two winning solo lanes aren't enough if their response to winning lane is to sprint around the map trying to deep throat the guns of the two opposing champions who actually have gold. What exactly are these three coaches teaching them, again?

Last edited:

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Game 1 they got destroyed in lane.

Game 2 they got destroyed in macro play.

Game 3 they got destroyed in late game team fighting.

What is Afreeca even good at other than providing four bots so Kiin can queue for 5's?

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
This OT seems dead. Weird how much LOL has declined apparently.

I started playing again today and I wanna know how can I get this kind of "max range" target indicator for Vi's Q like in this video?

Anybody knows?

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This OT seems dead. Weird how much LOL has declined apparently.

I started playing again today and I wanna know how can I get this kind of "max range" target indicator for Vi's Q like in this video?

Anybody knows?

its just a resetera thing that it's dead. The Heroes of the storm and Dota threads aren't that active either in comparison to their popularity(Fortnite too)

Oct 26, 2017
I think people mostly just chat in Discord now, which is a bummer....I much prefer posting on forums. I'd love to get back into Friday custom games with everyone.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think people mostly just chat in Discord now, which is a bummer....I much prefer posting on forums. I'd love to get back into Friday custom games with everyone.

if it makes you feel better even those are dead on the discord

the resetera community hasn't grown much. I feel if you wanna play league with a community you'd need to go to reddit or find a league discord.

Oct 26, 2017
if it makes you feel better even those are dead on the discord

the resetera community hasn't grown much. I feel if you wanna play league with a community you'd need to go to reddit or find a league discord.
That's a bummer. I'm still on League itself quite a lot, so if you ever see me on and wanna grab some games...just holler! This will be the season I hit Gold. But probably not. But hopefully.

Lil Peanut Brotha

Motion Graphics Artist at Riot Games
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
CA, USA
That's a bummer. I'm still on League itself quite a lot, so if you ever see me on and wanna grab some games...just holler! This will be the season I hit Gold. But probably not. But hopefully.
I'm also low-mid silver, so maybe we can play sometime! I'm not on as much as before but I'm down to flex a bit. PM me if you want to friend up!
PS: random question, but how is your mouse for league?

closer

Oct 25, 2017
If i didnt play for four years what happens to my account? Assume theres some mmr decay involved, but i want it to decay me into a league of legends babby

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Jeez this thread is dead! I just want to pop in and say Nexus Blitz is the best thing to happen to League since revamped ARAM. This shit is so addictive.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile I dislike Nexus Blitz, it's far too chaotic and random for me and I feel I never learn anything from playing it unlike ARAMs but I guess as a pure fun mode it works.

Figments

Spencer’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
California
Does anyone know why, whenever you load up League on macOS Mojave, you get a perpetual white window that you can't interact with? I've been trying to install the damn game for the past few hours and I keep running into the same issue.

If it helps, I'm on a base model Mac mini 2018 running the latest macOS update.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know why, whenever you load up League on macOS Mojave, you get a perpetual white window that you can't interact with? I've been trying to install the damn game for the past few hours and I keep running into the same issue.

If it helps, I'm on a base model Mac mini 2018 running the latest macOS update.

From my memory you just have to wait that phantom-window out, it will eventually advance after a few minutes.

Meowsli

Mar 5, 2019
Apologies for the bump but I'm surprised there's no one talking about the new Kayle! She's up there with Kassadin in the late game now imo and maybe worse than any champion I've seen early game, curious if she will even be touched in pro play..