• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know this just shows how out of touch I am with the kids, but I can't stand the thought of watching other people yakking over games on Twitch and YouTube so this is me in every single one of these threads

5tCjged.gif

My ignorance aside, it's always nice when a platform excises a toxic waste of bandwidth.

Its interesting because Leafy is the ORIGINAL yakking over games guy. He would play completely unrelated gameplay footage while ranting over random topics or people and the algorithm boosted him like crazy.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
didnt even know he had come back

good. Literally the most toxic youtuber and personifies the incel/harrassment community for me

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So from gathering here, he is just a PoS "Drama" asshat.
Good that he got banned. But there is lot to do twitch

Deleted member 24149

Oct 29, 2017
Twitch seems to be doing some house cleaning between this and Destiny getting unpartnered.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
This was the dude who recently made like, 15 videos that had no purpose other than harassing a single woman which led to her apologizing for having a personal life. Or was that someone else?

Deleted member 24149

Oct 29, 2017
What is wrong with Destiny??
Probably worth a thread of its own but I'll explain it here because I don't want to make it.

0vhY1vT.png

[2020-09-11 18:30:44 UTC] Destiny: Mrka13 just 150k-250k/year in income up in smoke

I've seen people point to this clip but its not confirmed (But its very yikes)

youtu.be

THIS NEEDS To Stop! - Debate with MxVivianWulf

Date streamed: 8/28/2020Clickâ–ĽFollow Destinyâ–şSTREAM - http://www.destiny.gg/bigscreenâ–şDISCORD - https://discordapp.com/invite/destinyâ–şREDDIT - https://www.re...

"The rioting needs to stop, and if that means that like white redneck fucking militia dudes out there mowing down dipshit protesters that think they can torch buildings at 10 pm then at this point they have my fucking blessing because holy shit this fucking shit needs to stop it needed to stop a long time ago like holy fuck"

Nov 14, 2017
Wasn't there some Esport pro named Leafy? Or am I tripping.

But THAT Leafy. I dont even know why's he's allowed anywhere...

What is wrong with Destiny??
He got unpartnered for this hot take:

I've spoiler tagged it because I know some people don't like his content, and he is a banned creator here. However, I felt it was justified in this case because it provides context as to why he continues to be problematic (to say the least) and is the basis for him being stripped of his Twitch partnership.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Probably worth a thread of its own but I'll explain it here because I don't want to make it.

0vhY1vT.png

[2020-09-11 18:30:44 UTC] Destiny: Mrka13 just 150k-250k/year in income up in smoke

I've seen people point to this clip but its not confirmed (But its very yikes)

youtu.be

THIS NEEDS To Stop! - Debate with MxVivianWulf

Date streamed: 8/28/2020Clickâ–ĽFollow Destinyâ–şSTREAM - http://www.destiny.gg/bigscreenâ–şDISCORD - https://discordapp.com/invite/destinyâ–şREDDIT - https://www.re...

"The rioting needs to stop, and if that means that like white redneck fucking militia dudes out there mowing down dipshit protesters that think they can torch buildings at 10 pm then at this point they have my fucking blessing because holy shit this fucking shit needs to stop it needed to stop a long time ago like holy fuck"
jesus christ

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Looked him up, clicked a few links, and all of this internet celebrity drama is too much for me to process. People making diss tracks, accusing each other of being nazis, swattings and DDOS attacks. This guy's been streaming since he was 16; this just feels like a really unhealthy environment to be in. Just tear down this whole fucking thing.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Going through his Twitter and said he carried a gun to a protest hoping he could use it, holy fuck this dude is a mass shooter waiting to happen.

Moara

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017

I've spoiler tagged it because I know some people don't like his content, and he is a banned creator here. However, I felt it was justified in this case because it provides context as to why he continues to be problematic (to say the least) and is the basis for him being stripped of his Twitch partnership.

This is only enough to get him unsponsored and not banned?

Jul 26, 2018
Surprised that not a lot here know him... maybe it's because I got to Youbube daily hahaha.

He's a young commentary youtuber who usually reviews/roasts other content creators based on their looks, character, etc. He was blown back in 2016. Took a break for a long time until now.

Claimed that he made $100K in stocks and wanted to make more videos.

He decided to focus on famous female Twitch streamer "Pokimane". Made over 6 videos about her on criticizing her passed actions in such. Note that many other commentary Youthers also done the same thing (yet Leafy went a bit too much). This caused her to took a break on Twitch for a month due to recieving lots of hate messages and I think just today, she's back to streaming.

Few days later, Leafy got BANNED from Youtube. This made commentary Youtubers worried because some have also judge/criticize or basically roast other Youtubers.

After his ban, Leafy decided to go to twtch. His chat is incredibly toxic and annoying. And now he's banned.

Basically Youtube and I guess twitch now doesn't want him in their platform which i don't blame them at all.

Deleted member 76797

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
Surprised that not a lot here know him... maybe it's because I got to Youbube daily hahaha.

He's a young commentary youtuber who usually reviews/roasts other content creators based on their looks, character, etc. He was blown back in 2016. Took a break for a long time until now.

Claimed that he made $100K in stocks and wanted to make more videos.

He decided to focus on famous female Twitch streamer "Pokimane". Made over 6 videos about her on criticizing her passed actions in such. Note that many other commentary Youthers also done the same thing (yet Leafy went a bit too much). This caused her to took a break on Twitch for a month due to recieving lots of hate messages and I think just today, she's back to streaming.

Few days later, Leafy got BANNED from Youtube. This made commentary Youtubers worried because some have also judge/criticize or basically roast other Youtubers.

After his ban, Leafy decided to go to twtch. His chat is incredibly toxic and annoying. And now he's banned.

Basically Youtube and I guess twitch now doesn't want him in their platform which i don't blame them at all.

and I'm sure he just made a ton of money coming back real quick like that

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

Holy shit.

He needs to be banned for that, not unsponsored.

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
Leafy is right up there with Keemstar on my "why did anyone ever like this guy?" list.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
I assume his Twitch was the same garbage as his YouTube stuff. So this is great! Seems almost like he has been trying to bet banned by all of these platforms for whatever reason.