• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisP8Three

Oct 26, 2017
Leeds
Jez OP i wish that was the case where i am

Most neighbours maintain their gardens well, except my immediate neighbour, its a rented property where the landlords do not care, its visibly needed new windows for years and round the back is a conservatory built right up to my property boundary thats so rotten you can put your finger in parts like its Polystyrene

The couple who live their are nice enough, but he as his hobby does up cars, so theres several bottles of cleaning product just left in the over grown front lawn, they get picked up to cut the lawn and literally put back down (i guess storing them inside is too much). In the back theirs a rusting old roof rack from a 4x4, a rabbit hutch thats rotten (apparently no rabbits for a decade), some rusting floor plates from a 4x4 and their dog shits everywhere (this is never picked up, just mown through)

Would i like it to look more well kept? hell yeah! do i care enough to complain? nope because i'm smart enough to realise that i live next door, if we fall out they could purposefully get worse.
So i recommend you do what i do, install a higher fence, grow a hedge line and don't sit by the window like Alfred Hitchcock Rear Window (or Bart of Darkness if you get either reference)

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I do what I can to maintain my yard; mowing the lawn, blowing leaves in the Fall, etc. That said:

It's really none of my business what my neighbors do with their yards. Some keep it in immaculate condition, some seem to like grass that's 2 feet high.

As far as the passive aggressive route....don't be that guy. It could also backfire. Be passive aggressive to them, and they might just be passive aggressive right back. That's how you wake up to everyone on the block having a broken down pickup truck on cinder blocks in their yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.