• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Mar 3, 2018
when I was 8 my teacher asked what I wanted to be when i grow up, and I said an astronaut....yet here I am laying in bed in my underwear having just placed an order for an Oreo McFlurry to be delivered to my doorstep...

How did it come to this? Gonna contemplate this as I devour the delicious snack. What y'all up to ?

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Listening to Pod Save America while I play THPS 1+2 and my wife makes dinner. Oreo McFlurry sounds great if I still ate sugar, sounds like a great time over there.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Laying in bed eating an Oreo Mcflurry sounds amazing.

We're in the middle of a pandemic. Enjoy it my dude. Work on those astronaut dreams later after this thing is over.

Osu 16 Bit

QA Lead at NetherRealm Studios
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago, IL
Sitting around grinding Avengers to get my Black Widow to level 150 even though I've already beaten all the content and the stats increase make no noticeable difference.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
I never really wanted to be anything.

Except to be loved but I knew early on lofty goals don't pay off as frequently as low expectations.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
I would never order that for delivery, to easy to be fucked with.

doordash-delivery-driver-drinks-milkshake-1068x561.jpg

Wubby

Oct 27, 2017
Japan!
If its being delivered how the heck is that not going to be a melted soupy mess by the time it arrives

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This was me yesterday but vanilla shake and 40 McNuggets

Idk I'm wondering the same

Guts Of Thor

Oct 25, 2017
Ain't nothing wrong with that! I wish I could have a McFlury but all that dairy would jack my stomach up for a week. Enjoy it op!

As for me I'm watching the first Drunken Master with my mom and dad.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
I didnt even know mcflurrys were still sold. Last time i bought one (back when I had a working metabolism) I got some weaksauce little cup so I figured mcDs was phasing them out

I'd rather devour an oreo mcflurry than be an astronaut at 38 tbh

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
when I was 8 my teacher asked what I wanted to be when i grow up, and I said an astronaut....yet here I am laying in bed in my underwear having just placed an order for an Oreo McFlurry to be delivered to my doorstep...

How did it come to this? Gonna contemplate this as I devour the delicious snack. What y'all up to ?
Drinking some cheap beers while listening to music while i lament the return to work Monday.

Geeko

Oct 27, 2017
San Jose, CA
Sitting on my couch watching Puppy Dog Pals on Disney+ with my 18 month old while eating a charcuterie plate out of a plastic container I ordered over the phone from a local Italian deli. Yeah, that's life now.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
A McFlurry and a Smoothie for delivery? That's it?

That must've been an expensive delivery then.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
You just ordered a Mcflurry?

I'm drinking long island ice teas and about to go on a Youtube rabbit hole.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Oreo McFlurry's are legit. Never had one let me down.

Well there was one time the person made an M&M McFlurry and was like "Oh crap, can I just mix in the oreos?" And I was like eeh why not, but it was a huge mistake as the M&M's are horrible in ice cream and totally ruined the otherwise perfection of the oreo mcflurry and it was just pure crap.

But otherwise, if all of life boils down to enjoying a mcflurry? That's pretty good.