• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
As someone that cut grass with a push mower in 95 degree weather in Mississippi and Louisiana...pass lmao. Hard pass. That shit ain't fun.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Game of the forever right here.

In all seriousness I actually kinda liked using a riding mower when mowing my folks' lawn in high school. Just put some earbuds in and kinda get into a zen like state of focus.

The question is does this have next gen grass clipping physics?

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
the only thing more fun than cutting real grass, is cutting virtual grass...

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have a robot lawn mower precisely so I don't have to mow my own lawn.

And get in 100% going to play this.

nando3d

Banned
Feb 20, 2021
There must be a Forrest Gump DLC.

HotEnchantedBillygoat-size_restricted.gif

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Mowing lawns in Farming Simulator is pretty fun. But, you're earning money for the metagame so you can afford to do a large variety of other activities while doing it... Not sure if I would want just lawn mowing.

But... I'm still a bit intrigued!

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
I legit enjoy mowing lawn on a rider. I didn't know I wanted this until now

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, but when are we getting Pressure Washer Simulator?

I think House Flipper might have a pressure washer, not sure

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
Oh it's a serious simulator game? Looks dope. Hope the business management part is great. Guys, if you thought the idea of Euro Truck Simulator was boring or weird... It's anything but that. Look at those screenshots! Imagine the challenge of having to pull off perfect turns without wrecking into a lawn ornament.

THE THRILL OF LAWN MOWING it said!

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
Okay, but when are we getting Pressure Washer Simulator?

I think House Flipper might have a pressure washer, not sure

store.steampowered.com

PowerWash Simulator on Steam

Release the Pressure with PowerWash Simulator! Wash away your worries with the soothing sounds of high-pressure water. Fire up your power washer and blast away every speck of dirt and grime you can find, all with the simple satisfaction of power-washing to a sparkling finish.

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Looking to be a solid 12 months for sim fans. This game alongside:

Flight Simulator (flight sim)
Bus Simulator 21 (bus driving)
War on the Sea (WW2 naval sim)
Balan Wonderworld (garbage sim)

Feb 26, 2021
Sounds like a great way to kill some time while listening to a podcast. Its funny as an idea but also means that gaming is in a great space to be able to produce games for such niche audiences.

EarlGreyHot

Oct 27, 2017
lmao

But seriously, there is a big market for these kinds of games. There are several stores near me that have these huge displays with every single simulator game you can think of. And new version come out every year!

Oghuz

Oct 27, 2017
I'm seeing all kinds of weird sim games making their way to consoles. Yet something like euro/american truck sim is probably never gonna happen :(

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
I love that when people in this thread asks about a weirdly specific simulator to comes next, someone says that it already exists. feels like those game pass speculation threads like the outriders one when people thought it could mean like 20 games that already were on gp

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
I'm surprised at the number of John Deere mentions. They might well known for their farm equipment but their mowers range from bad to mediocre. Toro is the primo brand.

Hopefully you can run over styrofoam and create snow or random baseballs and launch them 100s of feet.