• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
220px-Law_and_Order_SVU_%28Season_21_Poster%29.png

Welcome to the OT of what will be the longest running drama of all time, beating out Gunsmoke and Law & Order, its father show.

Trailer:

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for the obligatory "Internet culture" episode. The incel episode last season was a hilarious mess.

Crazymoogle

Game Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Asia
Wow. I never imagined they would try to eclipse the mothership. And there was a long time where the D'onofrio series seemed likelier to outlive SVU too.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
It's crazy that this show has lasted this long and though I haven't really kept up with it since Cragen and Munch left, I have to applaud its longevity.

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
Curious who the new DA is. Hopefully we don't get another episode like the bottle episode last season that took place entirely in the court room and the shitty waiting area.

Foxashel

Banned
Jul 18, 2019
I miss Barba. Best DA the show ever had. When Meloni left, the style/production of the show got better, IMO. Though I don't much care for how many characters have personal storylines now. Oh well. I love this show.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i'm not too sad to see Dodds leave since he always kinda irked me, and i'm glad Carisi is sticking around, though i worry that his promotion to DA has him marked for death, or getting shitcanned for taking a baby off life support (pour one out for my man Garza)

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
Woah, the Silence of the Lambs judge became a sleaze bag defense attorney.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I'm genuinely annoyed as fuck at this new detective answering literally every request with "Already on it/did it/requested it"

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
This last episode was fucking dumb

And I agree. New detective is just annoying. They didn't even give a reason for her transfer did they?

Lmao at Sanjays dad. "WHO ARE YOU PLEASE COME INTO MY HOUSE I AM BEING FORECLOSED"

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah that episode was bad. how is Rollins still like this? she and Sonny are close enough to hang out and watch American Idol after work but she can't work up the nerve to say she's gonna miss him when he leaves, so she flips out like a teenager at the worst possible time? the writers are really doing Amanda dirty

also i feel bad for the actress who played Lakira, that dialogue was rrrrough. "I gots a moms, but my moms don'ts gots a daughter" who talks like that lol

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Can people help settle a debate I've had with my wife for years? Did Mariska have a boob job? My wife is adamant that they got bigger because she had a kid in 2006 but I don't buy it. But she is Jane Mansfield's daughter so that goes against my argument. I'm completely serious about this question cause we both love svu and we are both entrenched in our opinions about this.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
Can people help settle a debate I've had with my wife for years? Did Mariska have a boob job? My wife is adamant that they got bigger because she had a kid in 2006 but I don't buy it. But she is Jane Mansfield's daughter so that goes against my argument. I'm completely serious about this question cause we both love svu and we are both entrenched in our opinions about this.
She's gained a lot of weight since the beginning of the show. It's completely natural for her boobs to get bigger too, especially after a kid.

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
That episode was weird, the relationship between the brother and Mei Mei was closing in on "what are you doing step-brother" territory.

"what will we do?"
"we will take care of each other... like the broken plates"