• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
rjinaz

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
it's free in Florida. Don't even need a prescription

because it's Florida they'd rather do that than just support vaccinations or even masks
That, but also DeathSantis has like money ties into the company that makes it.

But yeah, it's popular because people like Laura rush to take it without giving two thoughts if it's safe or effective, simply because it's coming from a Republican. Just like she's taking a long list of medication, unproven, just because it's from far Right sources.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
884588132148862976.png
LMAAAOOO

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
For crying out loud won't one of these bigger assholes finally succumb?! Herman wasn't enough for me. I need a larger body count outside of the Shock jocks who've been dropping lol

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
So we are celebrating folks who get Covid?
I don't give a shit about this lady but I can't believe folks here are celebrating people getting Covid.
I mean come on, we take precautions but then we are overjoyed about assholes who are passing on the virus?
I can't believe how much like the opposition you all are. No better than the other folks.

So not to pile on me to you, but because every thread of a bigot, right wing, anti vaxxer moron gets someone like to you come in and try say "you're no better than they are for celebrating then getting covid", it needs to be said yet again, Fuck Em'

First of we are better cause people here aren't bigoted right wing anti vaxxer morons. Secondly, you better believe I'm (and others here) are going to be damn happy when the scum of the human race get what's coming to them. I'm going to celebrate every bad thing that ever happens to these fuckers that make the lives of minorities harder than it has to be and that promote their hate and get other like minded morons to spew hatred and make minorities feel unsafe or scared in our world. I, and everyone else, don't need to be nice to these people and we don't need to feel bad for them or have to have even a shred of sympathy for them.

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever one of these grifters admits they have Covid I can't help but think it's just part of a grift and tomorrow she will gab (or whatever social network she's on) about how "This new drug totally cured me and I'm actually way stronger and healthier now! Buy now with offer code LaLoo and receive 10% off your first order!"

Jokerman

May 16, 2020
Do these nutters have a template they all follow for their Twitter announcements? They all read the same.

Fendajaz

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Wow what anti Muslim Twitter post...

Was it confirmed that Candace Owens actually got covid too?

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Oh this is the lady that handcuffed herself to twitter headquarters to protest her ban.

Anyway I'm watching season 3 of Young Justice and it's really good but some of this sociopolitical commentary is kinda halfbaked. But seeing Beast Boy and Cyborg teaming up and doing shenanigans makes me smile.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't give a shit about this lady but I can't believe folks here are celebrating people getting Covid.
I mean come on, we take precautions but then we are overjoyed about assholes who are passing on the virus?
I can't believe how much like the opposition you all are. No better than the other folks.
Anti-vaxxers? Yes, absolutely. We're celebrating and hoping they die.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Being mean to bigots
Being a bigot.

Both exactly the same. Obviously.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
We don't celebrate people getting Covid, we celebrate karma.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Hope it's actually bad and she's not just grifting for sympathy points among her asshole followers.
It's possible that she's full on lying about having covid at all just in order to get attention.

The only bad thing about bad things happening to bad people is that in this case there's a possibility they could spread it to people who don't deserve it.
Another reason to hope that it's bad, so they stay at home.

LiS Matt

Jan 19, 2018
I just hope seeing things like this happen to prominent people in these communities at least wakes a few of them up and makes them take this seriously

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
When Loomer got banned from various platforms and ride shares, she tried migrating to the alt-right haven Gab and got chased away by white nationalists. Someone posted screenshots of the hate she received, and I briefly felt sorry for her; it was misplaced sympathy due to the truly awful anti-Semitic posts directed at her.

Loomer later teamed up with that Jacob Wohl dude to film a "documentary", which was nothing but targeted harassment intended to spread hateful misinformation about Ilhan Omar.

"Bigot" doesn't quite capture the type of trash person Loomer goes out of her way to be on a daily basis.

Wtf she's wearing a yellow star.

These fucking people
And she's Jewish, too. Another layer to her ignorant beliefs and abhorrent behavior.

Last edited:

Red

Oct 26, 2017
I hope she does not spread the virus to others, and profoundly suffers the consequences of her actions.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China

So much for the tolerant left, huh?

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
Wtf if wrong with you people?!
I can't believe you are laughing at a person who spread misinformation, is a raging bigot, has said many times that she doesn't care about the well being of her own fanbase and even less about her political opponents. A person who is famous for her mania and incredible hubris, abd you are laughing the moment she reaps what she sowed.
And you MONSTERS are laughing at her?
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.