• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Also she probably doesn't have insurance because she hasn't had a real job for a long time, so if she's getting admitted to the hospital for it - she's in for even more financial trouble.

Or maybe she has some dark money benefactors who will bankroll her Islamophobic shit into the sunset, hell or high water, not only funding her campaign but every facet of her life.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I had food poisoning before. Extremely unpleasant experience. room spinning, fever so high it felt like my skin was on fire, joints aching, maybe the second worst headache of my life, guts in knots, spent the day on the bathroom floor for obvious reasons but, at least I could breathe. Taking deep breaths was actually the only relief I had besides the cold floor. If I had to choose between Covid or food poisoning with no way out of that decision...I'm going to choose food poisoning and lie on the bathroom floor for a day every single time.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly you know she's vaccinated, and will get the best medical treatment out there. That's the worst part.
She is a real nut job. She once chained herself to Twitter HQ for hours upon end. Funny enough Twitter just ignored her, so she peeded herself and had to ask the police to help her.

So I don't for one second believe she has the vaccine.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I would take this with a grain of salt, the other grifters also allegedly got it and nothing came of it except suspicious photos of Milo injecting himself incorrectly with livestock ivermectin.

I think they're vaxxed and just trying to garner sympathy/attention.

OP
OP
rjinaz

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I would take this with a grain of salt, the other grifters also allegedly got it and nothing came of it except suspicious photos of Milo injecting himself incorrectly with livestock ivermectin.
It's always possible. Grifters are going to grift. But I would also point out, actual death rates for covid are still extremely low, relatively, so even those that got it, if they are young and healthy, are likely to recover.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I will forever be amazed at these ppl acting like Covid is like having a runny nose.

Maybe someone needs to show them what can happen to a person's lungs.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Also she probably doesn't have insurance because she hasn't had a real job for a long time, so if she's getting admitted to the hospital for it - she's in for even more financial trouble.

Or maybe she has some dark money benefactors who will bankroll her Islamophobic shit into the sunset, hell or high water, not only funding her campaign but every facet of her life.

She'll grift her way out of it. She always does.

Like, of course she has COVID, who cares. She'll probably say she's taking all of that Trump era bullshit when all she'll do is stay home and treat it like the flu and then be back on her bullshit in a week.

Fucking tiring.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Laura Loomer once hired a bunch of day workers to help her build a tent on Nancy Pelosi's properties. The cops then showed up, shook her hand, and arrested the day workers.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
I've never heard of this person but apparently she's my age and looks like she's 40

Well she has described herself as proudly islamophobic and wants a ride share service that won't hire muslims because she thinks uber and lyft hire too many. She celebrated the death of thousands of migrants crossing the mediterranean on twitter and helped kick off "the Parkland shooting is a conspiracy and the survivors are actors." She is one of the only people who has managed to get permanently banned from twitter, facebook, instagram, uber and lyft

Jeffapp

Oct 29, 2017
So she's a true believer loon so she may not be vaccinated. Probably dosnt have the money to afford trump treatment

Boondocks

Nov 30, 2020
NE Georgia USA
So we are celebrating folks who get Covid?
I don't give a shit about this lady but I can't believe folks here are celebrating people getting Covid.
I mean come on, we take precautions but then we are overjoyed about assholes who are passing on the virus?
I can't believe how much like the opposition you all are. No better than the other folks.

Holmes

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The person who made her those bad fajitas probably was in fact trying to kill her.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
I don't give a shit about this lady but I can't believe folks here are celebrating people getting Covid.
I mean come on, we take precautions but then we are overjoyed about assholes who are passing on the virus?
I can't believe how much like the opposition you all are. No better than the other folks.

I can't speak for everyone, but to correct the record, I am celebrating Laura Loomer being in "so much pain."

OP
OP
rjinaz

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
The person who made her those bad fajitas probably was in fact trying to kill her.
I imagine she's the type that gets spit in her food

I can't speak for everyone, but to correct the record, I am celebrating Laura Loomer being in "so much pain."

Honestly there is always one "you're just as bad as the hateful Muslim bigot!" takes because you're not upset a person telling others not to get the vaccine and welcomed covid, got covid. Not even going to bother, it's expected.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018

Okay but also

B4-A2-C22-F-0044-41-C4-A960-413-DB28-B8514.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.