• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Reward the rich white racist children by meeting their rich white racist hero. This is about what I expected.

Tetrinski

Banned
May 17, 2018
This is awesome. You just know one of those kids is gonna break out the Tomahawk Chop, or be sporting a Hitler moustache or do the white-power "okay" sign, or wear blackface or something.

100% one of these kids will do something virulently racist while standing next to the POTUS for the cameras.
These morons standing next to the POTUS after what they did is super racist already, they don't need to do anything to accomplish that.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
If you haven't noticed already, the President is a tad racist, and seems to like surrounding himself with racist people.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...n-student-controversy/?utm_term=.58aab0e56c58

Exactly correct, and every mainstream television or internet reporter that treats this credulously helps strengthen the American Right and embolden them in their mission to gaslight the country.

The media is marching us right into hell. Without their wall to wall coverage of Trump in the Presidential Race, he wouldn't have won the primary.

I wonder if there will ever be a time when they look at their actions and think "Oh shit, maybe we're wrong?"

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably not they're gonna be completely controlled by the GOP PR firm that is out to make them into heroes.

I will not trust that Trump and a group of smug teens will stay completely on message. It's herding cats. These teens were on a supervised field trip to participate in a right-to-life march and managed to wander into squaring off with an unrelated demonstration.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Did I miss something?

Did it turn out that the school wasn't a racist entitled white people factory?

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Literally doing exactly what he said he would all along. Making America great again (for racist white people).

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Remember when that student was arrested at school because people thought he made a bomb when it was a clock....and then Obama reached out to the family and had them visit the white house and bring his clock with him....

and now we have this........yeahhhhhh

Deleted member 22649

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Gotta reinforce the idea of "racist" as an aspirational label.

In the future, when America actually has to track the number of people that are worthless to a capitalist society, it'll be difficult for these people to have any other identity.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I will not trust that Trump and a group of smug teens will stay completely on message. It's herding cats. These teens were on a supervised field trip to participate in a right-to-life march and managed to wander into squaring off with an unrelated demonstration.

I do.

Because this is gonna be a huge propaganda show.

Guy.brush

Oct 27, 2017
Alexander Dugin and Putin laughing all the way to the bank.
In the United States: Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics

Oct 25, 2017

There is big PR firm handling this. Parents' money will keep them focused

Oct 25, 2017
the first day this all went down. Someone on twitter said the media is about to do everything in its power to absolve these kids.

Now they get to meet the President and that little shitface is getting an interview on the Today Show.

GameShrink

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Plays directly to his message over "loyalty (to me!) over all else."

No matter how awful you are, if you fight for his cause, then Trump has your back. That's a very powerful and intoxicating message for the most vitriolic members of our society.

Engell

Oct 28, 2017
This is disgusting and is surely beginning to look like something out of 1926 Europe