• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Hero of Legend
Oct 26, 2017
saohr_de_bf_nsw_2d_endfjde.jpg

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
It's odd. There's no NA reference yet of it being retail yet. The box came from their press site, but I'm pretty sure Little Nightmares had a box from there, yet it was digital-only.

I hate when that happens. I think I remember that SAO vs Accel World game having a "box art" with ESRB rating, only to find out later that only EU would be getting a physical copy. I guess it's something that Bandai does :/

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Both covers are slight variations from one another... At least they didn't do a lazy crop-job on Switch!

91UAvbKgWjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71U01fSOmYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
To be fair, they did at least use them as objects in the main box art, anyway. It's nowhere near as bad as the DoS cover.

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
I know these are ugly but it's likely very important from a marketing perspective to explain loudly to casual consumers that it is three full games in one.

It catches the eye and screams, "THIS IS MULTIPLE GAMES."
I agree, like how Kingdom Hearts II.8 (or whatever) isn't really clear on what it includes. But there are better ways, I think Lego itself has done a better job at this earlier.