• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Desmond

Oct 25, 2017
CebW5CF.jpg
RGG PS4

Morfid_Plays

Self Requested Ban
Oct 27, 2017
Wish they English physicals of the yakuza games where getting announced, can't play 6 until I've played 3,4,5

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
And yet they said My Girlfriend is a Mermaid?! wouldn't be getting a physical copy on their Kickstarter... only in Japan I guess?

Oct 26, 2017
Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission (Switch):

91Oc5V72reL.jpg

Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy! (Switch/PS4):

71Pi3nlNBFL.jpg

Winning Post 9 (Switch/PS4/PC):

71mXo4og4OL.jpg

Last edited:

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Haha that Winning Post is extremely metal for something that's probably about horse racing. Thought it was Mound & Blade for a sec.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Are those Atelier girls supposed to look 10-12 years old? The ones in the OP I mean.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Why can't we get this in the west instead of the boring as shit logo-on-white-background? Sigh.

It's funny, because the argument I used to hear was that the logo on white was the prefered choice... Not that SE made the bedt western cover choices in the past, but they sure have improved now!

sugarless

Nov 2, 2017
It's funny, because the argument I used to hear was that the logo on white was the prefered choice... Not that SE made the bedt western cover choices in the past, but they sure have improved now!
I think people tended to improve the classy, minimalist logo covers over the somewhat poor CG art composites that were offered as alternatives, but if we got this kind of bespoke art I'd ditch the white logos!

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
It's funny how the FFX and FFXII covers are reversed globally. Japan gets the minimal white FFX and a busy FFXII; NA gets a busy FFX and a minimal white FFXII. I'd *love* to hear them try to explain their thought process on that.

I don't mind the minimal white FFXII logo box because it was the last FF logo that wasn't a huge vomit of a zillion different things. (Sorry, Amano.)

dxspace

Oct 25, 2017
[NSW] Guilty Gear 20th Anniversary Pack
61kyjTJsrJL.jpg

[NSW] Puru-chara Friends: Hoppechan & Sanrio Characters
81F8bhZKHJL.jpg

[PS4] MLB The Show 19
81INhhXoK9L.jpg

[PS4] [PSV] Pro Baseball Spirits 2019 (final box art)
91tISkhYfHL.jpg

81Ldxse9WCL.jpg

[PS4] [NSW] Assassin's Creed III Remastered
81Ep9XUqPkL.jpg

81TOF89EyoL.jpg

Last edited: