• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Cowboy is past his prime and 4-6 over his last 10 heading into that fight. Not surprised Conor ran through him considering Cowboy folds at every big chance he gets.

He just seemed happy to be there.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
You're posts arent in red, you dont have lucky charm avatar, so how was I suppoused to know.

But I guess your comic commissions now make sense, you use your pot of gold to finance them.

All of my secrets revealed, shit.

I'm kind of curious where you thought I was from.

Oct 27, 2017
MMA is far safer than Football and it's not even up for debate. The variety of skill alone in MMA means that two combatants can go an entire fight without suffering any significant damage. Not every fight ends up looking like a crime scene.

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
do people not get that there's an entire card to watch? you don't pay just for the McGregor fight and the card is usually made up of interesting fights. this isn't boxing.