• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Uhyve

Oct 25, 2017
Control definitely, especially if you have an RTX card.

Even if not, read every single log, it's like SCP the game.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
I used a coupon to get Assassin's Creed Odyssey for a fiver and Super Meat Boy Forever, both of which I'm pleased about, but the sale is about to end (I think) and I still have a coupon left. Wondering if there are any games people would recommend that'll go down to a very competitive price with that $10 off. Any thoughts?
I got Immortals fenyx rising for 30 with the coupon which is fantastic value.

PizzaKing

May 24, 2019
Isn't Outer Wilds on PC Game Pass?
I just got a gaming computer and have been hesitant to get gamepass yet, since the memory wipe issues, but will. $5 just seemed like a smaller price to pay than $20 for control (w/ discount)... which I thought would have been more expensive

edit: just bought control ultimate edition for $14

Last edited:

Delroy

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I picked up Rogue Legacy 2. It's in early access, but I really love the first and just got done reading Craddock's book "Red to Black" about the making of that game. The devs are a small team, they're passionate, good at listening to the community, and could probably do well with the funding.

Oct 27, 2017
I used a coupon to get Assassin's Creed Odyssey for a fiver and Super Meat Boy Forever, both of which I'm pleased about, but the sale is about to end (I think) and I still have a coupon left. Wondering if there are any games people would recommend that'll go down to a very competitive price with that $10 off. Any thoughts?
www.resetera.com

Far Cry 5 is $4.99 on Epic Games Store after $10 off Epic coupon

good deal. game was fun. https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/far-cry-5/home?epic_affiliate=wario64&epic_gameId=coriander https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1345465230852120576?s=20

Oct 25, 2017
I just got a gaming computer and have been hesitant to get gamepass yet, since the memory wipe issues, but will. $5 just seemed like a smaller price to pay than $20 for control (w/ discount)... which I thought would have been more expensive

edit: just bought control ultimate edition for $14
I wish. It's only available on console gamepass. As a gamepass member without an xbox it's annoying how many games on my wishlist are on gamepass, but not for the PC. (Outer Worlds, of course, is on PC game pass. It should be illegal to release two games with nearly the same name in the same year.)
Hah wait what the fuck is Outer Wilds

I'm an idiot. Ignore me.

Annihilator

Nov 10, 2017
West Fargo
I wish. It's only available on console gamepass. As a gamepass member without an xbox it's annoying how many games on my wishlist are on gamepass, but not for the PC. (Outer Worlds, of course, is on PC game pass. It should be illegal to release two games with nearly the same name in the same year.)

So true...a ton of games on the console but not on pc even though they have PC ports. Granted its a small complaint considering the dollar amount of games I've played on gamepass instead of buying the games outright even if they were at their deepest discount..gamepass still easily pays for itself.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
I'm seeing $11.24 after the $10-off coupon. Is there anything else to drop the price another $5?
Living in Europe, I guess :D

sale:
-15% €19.99€16.99

minus coupon
= 6.99 EUR

figured the dollar price would be the usual equivalent but with the currency symbol exchanged but I guess the base price is more expensive for some reason?

Hah wait what the fuck is Outer Wilds

I'm an idiot. Ignore me.
one of 2019's widely acclaimed GOTYs

OP
OP
Stuart Gipp

Stuart Gipp

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Cambridge, England
I picked up Rogue Legacy 2. It's in early access, but I really love the first and just got done reading Craddock's book "Red to Black" about the making of that game. The devs are a small team, they're passionate, good at listening to the community, and could probably do well with the funding.

I would get this, but the voucher isn't valid for it in the UK.