• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
Still waiting for any movement on my 12/17 Walmart PS5. Hopefully next week goes better.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well, Target sure made the shitlist. Couldn't pick up my console by their pathetic 3-4 day window, when other places at least give you a week. I extend this pickup time a couple days before the original time of Jan 1. It now gave me a new time of Jan 4th. Today I find out they canceled it. On top of that because I used paypal they refunded me by giving me a giftcard instead. Now I have to go through the hassle of refunding to my paypal. They also can't sell me it in store because their system won't allow it.

TripleRRR3

Dec 30, 2020
Well, Target sure made the shitlist. Couldn't pick up my console by their pathetic 3-4 day window, when other places at least give you a week. I extend this pickup time a couple days before the original time of Jan 1. It now gave me a new time of Jan 4th. Today I find out they canceled it. On top of that because I used paypal they refunded me by giving me a giftcard instead. Now I have to go through the hassle of refunding to my paypal. They also can't sell me it in store because their system won't allow it.
WOW Sorry to hear that! Has anyone from the east coast( specifically NY,NJ,CT,MA,PA) received a shipping label or any movement from the 12/17 drop?

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Damn that sucks

Nov 1, 2017
Well, my ps5 I ordered from Walmart on 12/15 had a shipping label created on 12/24 but hasn't moved since. FedEx says they haven't received it from Walmart, Walmart acknowledges it's probably lost but won't do anything about it until my original expected delivery date of 1/8. Fun stuff.

gfbandito

One Winged Slayer
Apr 5, 2020
Still nothing. Can't sign up for Informed Delivery or Delivery Manager, since neither will let me verify my identity with my google fi number.

SpeedyBlueDude

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Provo, Utah
Well, my ps5 I ordered from Walmart on 12/15 had a shipping label created on 12/24 but hasn't moved since. FedEx says they haven't received it from Walmart, Walmart acknowledges it's probably lost but won't do anything about it until my original expected delivery date of 1/8. Fun stuff.
In this boat but haven't contacted WalMart.

I gave FedEx a call and they made a ticket for me. Within a minute of hanging up I got a call from an agent telling me she's on the case and she's gonna call the center the PS5 was sent to and see where it is.

That was 4 days ago and no updates. 😭

Pretty sure that PS5 was lost or stolen. Absolutely lame. A few people are having this "Pending" issue and I'm surprised there's no real answer yet.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Best Buy is region based, and not in my area. Everywhere else is sold out currently from the tracker I've been following/Twitter notifications
Ah ok, well they S definitely seems like it's been easier to get, especially lately. Keep your ear to the ground it's hot uncommon for them to be up for an hour or longer when posted. Check out some twitters for stock updates.

Pillville

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
My Wall-Mart 12/17 PS5 arrived.

I will be leaving this thread soon, assuming the package actually has a PS5 in it. I have to wait until I get home to find out.

jar155

Dec 5, 2017
Got my PS5 set up last night and finally my PS5 and Series X are running side by side.

I'm still going to trying to secure machines for people here. Getting them the first time around was brutal, but I'm not gonna abandon my brothers in arms. Anything I get I will sell at exact cost to the penny to others.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
Looking for a ps5 now that I got me and my families stimulus

Unfollowed and muted a bunch of accounts on Twitter now so I should be seeing more ps5 drop tweets then anything else

karmaforgotme

Oct 27, 2017
Knoxville, TN
Got my PS5 yesterday from that Gamestop drop the week before Christmas. Now that I have it and the XSX, my new passion is trying to find the PS5 media remote for regular price. I am loving both systems so far, but damn that PS5 memory is so small (and no workable SSD expansions yet).

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
Got my PS5 set up last night and finally my PS5 and Series X are running side by side.

I'm still going to trying to secure machines for people here. Getting them the first time around was brutal, but I'm not gonna abandon my brothers in arms. Anything I get I will sell at exact cost to the penny to others.
Are they still using the list that they did last month? Has the list been updated at all? I'm still looking for a PS5.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
My Wall-Mart 12/17 PS5 arrived.

I will be leaving this thread soon, assuming the package actually has a PS5 in it. I have to wait until I get home to find out.
I apologize that I bother every other 12/17 Walmart person. Did Walmart ever give you a tracking number or any kind of communication that it had shipped? Really hoping mine shows up this week.

TripleRRR3

Dec 30, 2020
I apologize that I bother every other 12/17 Walmart person. Did Walmart ever give you a tracking number or any kind of communication that it had shipped? Really hoping mine shows up this week.
I haven't gotten a tracking number form the 12/17 drop, but i was in contact with Walmart last week and they mentioned that it will ship on the 8th to meet the delivery date of the 13th. So who knows at this point. I really just wish they would make us aware of something to come. My 12/15 order got cancelled and my boy that ordered the same time as I already has his. smh ugh, the fustration is REAL!

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
I haven't gotten a tracking number form the 12/17 drop, but i was in contact with Walmart last week and they mentioned that it will ship on the 8th to meet the delivery date of the 13th. So who knows at this point. I really just wish they would make us aware of something to come. My 12/15 order got cancelled and my boy that ordered the same time as I already has his. smh ugh, the fustration is REAL!
It's definitely the 'not knowing' that is driving me nuts at this point. We're so far past the launch that I'm usually fine being patient a little longer, but then I'll see that someone that ordered the same day already has theirs and it puts me right back at being impatient and refreshing my email and my walmart account over and over throughout the day.

sirqweirDY

Oct 23, 2018
My 12/17 Wal-Mart PS5 (disc version) was delivered today (1/4/21). I am happy to be finally done with my search.

Lexxon

Oct 25, 2017
I was able to order two units from Walmart on 12/17, on two separate accounts with separate addresses (my parents). The later order was delivered yesterday via Lasership, the earlier order is due today, also Lasership. Massachusetts. They both didn't update on the site/via email until the day before delivery.

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
My journey begins!

Looking for a XSX or PS5 disc in the NC area.. just set up alerts (OctoShop) and keeping an eye on Wario's twitter feed.

Hoping for Walmart to restock so I can use my wife's discount but I'm not holding my breath. Then again, I got lucky finding an Oculus there randomly so who knows?

Woetyler

Oct 27, 2017
Just got cart jacked for the series s on Xbox while saving my shipping address they already had haha

Merriweather

Oct 29, 2017
I got an email from Walmart today thanking me for my recent order, which I'm presuming is the 12/17 PS5. I got excited for a second, but there doesn't appear to be any movement otherwise. The 1/8 target ship date is helpful news at least

Pillville

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio

It showed up on the Fed ex app about an hour before Walmart notified me (email) that it shipped. Then it took about a week to ship, but that was over a holiday weekend.

FYI: I'm in Ohio

Runwhiteboyrun

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

My nephew got me a Digital off Walmart on the 17th. Original ship date was January 6th I believe. The sumbitch showed up on Xmas Eve. Colorado here.

VoidCelestial

Oct 10, 2020
I bought mine on that date and mine came through USPS. The original date was 1/12 but it arrived on 12/28. They told me it was coming the day before it arrived with an email from both Walmart and USPS. Both gave me a tracking number.

John Harker

Knows things...
Oct 27, 2017
Santa Destroy
After an embarrassing amount of hours wasted trying to get a Series X, I finally have one courtesy of Era's very own domthybomb.

he was a both a gentlemen and a scholar, and generous with the arrangement.

now I'm fully operational across both platforms.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
I'm still on the hunt for a PS5, but my fear is that they'll be even harder to get after the stimulus.

Anybody have any luck recently in New England?

Theorymon

Oct 25, 2017
Im still waiting for gamestop to get them in stock to spend trade credit to on a PS5. Got a bad feeling I might be waiting a while lol...

Squid Lord

Nov 28, 2017
I have just enough left in my PayPal balance to put towards a PS5 myself, but never had luck on my side trying to order any hot product online when it's restocked. Always late to the game.

karmaforgotme

Oct 27, 2017
Knoxville, TN

Sorry I'm just getting around to saying this, but thank you for that. I have been checking every morning (Target, Gamestop, Amazon, etc,) since last week and I did check yesterday morning. Thanks to your link I was able to get it (it is still in stock). My wife is going to love that remote (she hates using the controller for streaming).

Turnbuckle

Oct 27, 2017
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Man, the battery life on the Dual Sense controllers is truly terrible. I know you can improve the life by turning off certain features, but it kind of defeats the point of having them. Then again, a dead controller is even more useless.

All of this is a long way of me saying I can't believe charging stations are sold out. I remember getting kind of annoyed by all the Twitter posts announcing they were back in stock, but now I wish I had got one when I had the chance lol.

And now I kinda want to get a couple of headsets too for when the boy and I are playing something while not wanting to disturb the rest of the house.
Those are kinda hard to come by too.

The demand is crazy, but it seems like the prices are steadily dropping. Hoping everyone here is able to get one soon if they haven't already.

PerfectFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I had the PS5 in my cart just now, but I couldn't justify paying for an $800 bundle of things I mostly don't want. I was sweating when I closed the window. 😰😰😰