• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Feb 27, 2019
Ya my ps5 was left at my front door when I wasn't home, make sure you're home to accept these deliveries folks.

Lol, this. FedEx dropped my Series X on the doorstep, rang the doorbell and peaced out—on one of the busiest streets in Philadelphia.

Package theft is rampant here (the thieves just follow the delivery vans) so I'm used to running down three floors to grab packages. I know these people are overworked but it's a little absurd.

J-Spot

Oct 27, 2017
FedEx delivered my Series X this morning. I didn't have to sign but the driver did at least wait to make sure I was home rather than drop and dash which I appreciated.

Mugen X

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Lol, this. FedEx dropped my Series X on the doorstep, rang the doorbell and peaced out—on one of the busiest streets in Philadelphia.

Package theft is rampant here (the thieves just follow the delivery vans) so I'm used to running down three floors to grab packages. I know these people are overworked but it's a little absurd.
Yep, these videos surfacing of delivery drivers tossing ppls consoles on the porch aren't good either lol

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017
My fedex order on their site completely disappeared when I woke up this morning. what do I do/what does that mean? What a great thing to wake up to. I just want this to be over. :(

Why would I get that email last night from fedex though (the only one I've gotten) if it was for nothing?

Jul 26, 2018
My 12/17 Xbox Series S is coming today! Gonna wrap it when i get it.

Meanwhile for my 12/17 PS5.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................

At this point i'm confident that my PS5 won't be shipped until the 26th.

Oct 27, 2017
12/15 WM ps5 disc just arrived. Already told my friend that it wasn't coming after Christmas and to prepare his kids. Guess it's his lucky day.

Oct 25, 2017
Crushing dreams up in here, Fedex just pulled up and I got all happy like a kid on Christmas, he had a couple bagged packages for my wife. Sad.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else who ordered from walmart have 2 different tracking numbers? I just noticed that's why I have a package coming from Georgia and another from Pennsylvania on fedex.

Edit: Just got an email from walmart saying my order shipped. It's the one from Georgia... so what's this other one? They both weight about the same, one is 15.1lbs the other weights 16.2lbs.

Last edited:

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017
my walmart order just updated too. not saying preparing anymore but no tracking number and i can still cancel.

Jul 26, 2018
WOOOO! My sisters 12/17 Xbox Series S just got delivered in time for Xmas. Time to wrap it!

Still no progress for the PS5.. zzzzzzzzzz

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
FARCK

Ok so a little backstory, on occasion my deliveries get fucked up because for some insane reason, in my town there are 2 Water streets. Totally separate from each other. The other Water St doesn't run very high in the numbers (only like 100 I think) and my Water St starts at like 200 something. So occasionally drivers go to that other Water St and can't find my house cause it ain't there!

So I got an incorrect address alert from Fedex. Was hoping to have it tonight fuck. Anyway, I called in and they will hold the delivery at a Fedex location and I'll go pick it up, hoping for tomorrow fuck.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Platform Warring
Walmart has series s in stock if anyone wants the peasant console

Gamer4life

Dec 6, 2017

Signature for delivery costs extra. If the shipper didn't request it then it won't happen. Nothing to do with Fedex or UPS for that matter.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ya know it'll be interesting to see how it sells. I just don't see many people jumping for it.
Yeah, I think it will be a pretty poor seller for them. The PS5 at $399 is such a better deal and if you want to be in the xbox ecosystem for gamepass it's easily worth it to move up to the series x for the extra hard drive space and access to optical media on top of the much better graphical capabilities.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Walmart has series s in stock if anyone wants the peasant console

Every time I think I'm out on an XSS I see something on it that gets me interested again. But damn, I just think the cutbacks from the XSX are too severe and for just $100 more the PS5 digital hardware looks like a much better value.

I'll be real, I want an Xbox more than a PS5 but I got the latter first partly because of Sony's hardware strategy. If MS did the same thing and just came out with an all digital XSX for $399 I'd be all in. But now I feel like I need to wait and see what they do with either a hardware refresh or price drop.

mrglass

Jul 5, 2019
The Series X I ordered from Walmart on 12/17 and which was due to arrive on or before 01/12 will be delivered on Saturday. Meanwhile, nada regarding the PS5 I ordered on 12/15. That one is supposed to be shipped by 01/08, but I was hoping to get lucky.

Last edited:

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017
My walmart order just shipped with tracking. Says it was shipped the 22nd (even though it didnt update until just now and it arrives Tue, Dec 29th by end of the day. I really hope its sooner then that. A week of shipping seems long, no? Also it says it's being shipped by ontrac not fedex. I really wanted fedex as people are getting there's faster that way. Oh well :( So the other people waiting for walmart might not get there's from fedex either so all this talk about them may be for naught.

What walmart doesn't know is it is in their best interest to get the PS5 to me sooner than later as I was going to buy the highest protection plan I could for the console but I'm not going to even think of that until I have the console in my hand as it doesn't make since to by a protection plan for a console that may get lost/stolen/or cancelled.

I guess I'm off to download the ontrac app I guess............

Edit: Wait......its being shipped out from my own state and it going to take a week to get to me? That doesn't sound right, does it?

Edit 2 : yea, it says it's in a place 6 hours away from me right now.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Every time I think I'm out on an XSS I see something on it that gets me interested again. But damn, I just think the cutbacks from the XSX are too severe and for just $100 more the PS5 digital hardware looks like a much better value.

I'll be real, I want an Xbox more than a PS5 but I got the latter first partly because of Sony's hardware strategy. If MS did the same thing and just came out with an all digital XSX for $399 I'd be all in. But now I feel like I need to wait and see what they do with either a hardware refresh or price drop.

I want the new xbox as well. The series S just does not appeal to me. No digital console will but at least with the PS5 the specs aren't cut back on the digital edition. IDK I'm not even seeing it really move on the fb marketplace.

I'll just wait until next year and get the Halo Infinite Series X bundle and gamepass and be set.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
My walmart order just shipped with tracking. Says it was shipped the 22nd (even though it didnt update until just now and it arrives Tue, Dec 29th by end of the day. I really hope its sooner then that. A week of shipping seems long, no? Also it says it's being shipped by ontrac not fedex. I really wanted fedex as people are getting there's faster that way. Oh well :( So the other people waiting for walmart might not get there's from fedex either so all this talk about them may be for naught.

What walmart doesn't know is it is in their best interest to get the PS5 to me sooner than later as I was going to buy the highest protection plan I could for the console but I'm not going to even think of that until I have the console in my hand as it doesn't make since to by a protection plan for a console that may get lost/stolen/or cancelled.

I guess I'm off to download the ontrac app I guess............

Edit: Wait......its being shipped out from my own state and it going to take a week to get to me? That doesn't sound right, does it?

Edit 2 : yea, it says it's in a place 6 hours away from me right now.
Which day did you order, and when was your original ship window? I keep hoping my order from the 17th will ship.

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017
Which day did you order, and when was your original ship window? I keep hoping my order from the 17th will ship.
15th. first batch. original order said the 8th. all the orders are wrong and i'll get this before tuesday because it's only 6 hours away it's not going to take a week to get that delivered even with holidays. I'm hoping sat/sun or, best case, tomorrow.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
15th. first batch. original order said the 8th. all the orders are wrong and i'll get this before tuesday because it's only 6 hours away it's not going to take a week to get that delivered even with holidays. I'm hoping sat/sun or, best case, tomorrow.
Good luck! I'm taking a bunch of time off from now till the 4th and I'm hoping I get a few days of Demon's Souls out of the way before I go back to work.

Theorymon

Oct 25, 2017
I imagine we're done with console drops for this year? I dont see a peep anywhere.

That's my guess at least.

When I traded in my old pro consoles, the Gamestop clerk did mention that he expects a post christmas drop of PS5 bundles. I'm taking this with a barrel of salt because I have no idea how a Gamestop clerk would know that, but I'll keep on the look out on their site regardless!

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017
The app just updated. It went from next thursday, to next monday an hour later, to by end of day tomorrow just now. I'm getting my PS5 by the end of the day tomorrow. HELL YES BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
FARCK

Ok so a little backstory, on occasion my deliveries get fucked up because for some insane reason, in my town there are 2 Water streets. Totally separate from each other. The other Water St doesn't run very high in the numbers (only like 100 I think) and my Water St starts at like 200 something. So occasionally drivers go to that other Water St and can't find my house cause it ain't there!

So I got an incorrect address alert from Fedex. Was hoping to have it tonight fuck. Anyway, I called in and they will hold the delivery at a Fedex location and I'll go pick it up, hoping for tomorrow fuck.

Kill me

FedEx updated to say that the reroute to a FedEx office will happen on Saturday. Why not today........?.

Pls FedEx

Edit. Changed back to Thursday...

Kevin360

OG Direct OP
Oct 25, 2017
The last one... should be delivered today. If it's delivered by 4:30, then I will be able to get it to the family tonight as I have to go to work near where they live an hour away.

I feel that Frodo meme.

Night

Late to the party
Nov 1, 2017
Clearwater, FL
FedEx claimed to try my door yesterday but damned if I heard anything. I'm basically working on my garage for the next 2 hours (their usual delivery window for me) to ensure there are no shenanigans today.

Edit: It came 10 minutes later. Woo!

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Got notification from Wal-Mart and FedEx that order from the 15th is being prepared for shipping. Also received a fraud notification from my bank, and despite verifying correctness of the charge, the robot lady said all declined charges will remain declined.

You guys had 9 days to figure how to charge me. I'm screwed aren't I?