• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Been checking Target too but haven't seen those available at any point near me. I know some of the ones around me had some though my store only had Xboxes. I guess those are already gone?

TGR Sean

Nov 5, 2017
Orlando, Florida
Thanks for sharing, makes me feel a bit better. I just worry the longer this takes, the more at risk my order is to get cancelled.

That and I have nothing else to do this coming break and a playing on a PS5 would be fun, lol.

My 12/15 is still scheduled for 1/8. Didn't pick the extra coverage. Was hoping to get a BB 12/26 but alas. I'm off work through the 3rd, would've been nice to have my PS5 during the break. Maybe Walmart will still pull through at some point.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I had this great idea just now which is probably illegal.

Retailer gets, say, 100 PS5s in stock. They allow you to reserve purchase for one if you donate to a national food bank, do a "giving tree" christmas gift for needy families, or some such similar program. And every PS5 they sell between now and Christmas (or w/e) will have some similar donation attached to it.

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Got a series x at Best Buy for pickup this Sunday. Now I just need to decide whether to cancel my Walmart Series X or give it to my brother for a late Christmas present.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Best Buy must have sent like 5 units to Florida what the fuck this was the second time I got the Add to Cart today and literally nothing anywhere.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
In line for a series s at best buy for my friends family. Hope i get one so i can cancel walmart.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
im trying to get a digital ps5 to stream through pc. and main is plugged into my tv. its just easier if i do it with a second ps5.

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
My watch has been over for a few days now since I got my Series X but it's nice to see so many people here getting the console they want.

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I was finally able to get a series x thats going to be sent to the store for december 27th woohoo!

John Harker

Knows things...
Oct 27, 2017
Santa Destroy
just jumped on the BB link for Series X.
In Please Wait... right now.

Fingers crossed.
I've been trying every day since pre orders first went live hahah

Oct 31, 2017
Well we shall see....I went through this with Target. XBSX purchased, card charged, then cancelled a day later. Lets see it this holds with BB...shows I can pick it up Saturday...