• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SunKing

Oct 25, 2017
I'm about to fucking break something. Tried again at 3:30 ET. MANAGED TO GET ONE IN MY CART VIA THE APP BUT THE FUCKING APP WOULDN'T ACCEPT MY SECURITY CODE FROM THE BACK OF MY CARD. IT'S NOT FUCKING EXPIRED, IT MATCHES THE INFO ON MY ACCOUNT SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON. This is such such such such such such BULLSHIT.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I got charged and mines not expected until January 8th.
Oh wow, looks like I was charged too.

Edit:
9dNOLuo.png

Oct 28, 2017
Well dang. Got one on the 3:40 drop. Second time checking out, first was at the 3:20 drop and by the time I hit the order button, they were sold out. Second one went through.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Got one from Walmart. I got help from a family member as a I had meeting. Shipping in January, though. Hopefully they don't cancel.

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Someone tell me how to view hidden content on resetera lol

I missed the xbox links cause I couldn't figure it out

Trimble

Nov 26, 2017
OK. Ordered a PS5 disc through the WM app, got a confirmation email at 12:12, card has been charged, and no cancellation email 40 minutes later. I did not use the affiliate links, fwiw.

I guess I'm going to practice self care by logging off for a while and letting myself believe it won't be cancelled. Still, I FEEL NOTHING.

iWannaHat

Jul 1, 2019
i was able to get a XSX from best buy. had to get it through the app. the webpage never changed from coming soon.

Best of luck you guys.

Oct 25, 2017
Yall I just grabbed those links from twitter lmao.

Shit everyone in here deserves a leg up as well. I'm glad I'm seeing so many WINS today. I truly do feel gutted for the people getting their orders cancelled. That's the worst and just reminds us all to keep checking the status of our order from time to time.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
button turned yellow then it said it was no longer available after getting it into my cart and going to checking..fuck

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone able to grab a PS5 digital? Tried right at the drops for both BB and WM. WM went out of stock immediately.

Kimchi_Breath

Oct 25, 2017
Got my co-worker a XSX through the Best Buy app. Insanely smooth checkout after waiting in the queue unlike the PS5 shitshow.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I got one so fucking fast through Walmart of all places. Think I was the first W here.

Now I can unfollow all these fucks and delete the Twitter app