• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I had a PS5 digital in my cart at BB but every time I tried checking out , the store location was sold out. I tried 7-10 different locations with no luck. I already have a series x so I'm just gonna say screw it and wait till next summer when they are hopefully easier to get.

InsanezX2

Oct 28, 2017
I got the PS5 disc with the ATC link. It kept saying out of stock, but I kept trying to check out and it finally let me buy it. Keep trying people!

Seaners182

Oct 1, 2018
Got three separate orders in for the Disc version via Walmart only to have all three orders cancelled. Fucking WalMart man...

Tidalwaves

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Had it work for physical when I clicked it accidentally. Removed it from the cart myself. I hate this game 😭

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I was able to get a XSX from Walmart. No confirmation email yet, though. Truly a ridiculous process on all these major sites.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
So happy to see everyone finally getting one! Totally shocked that the Walmart disc version still has an add to cart button too! I wonder how they fixed their broken system.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
I got a disc version for a friend by using the affiliate link, not getting it, but having it in cart for the next refresh and then mashing "complete order."

Actually have 3 friends I'm trying to get one for, got 3 ,but 2 got cancelled.

mookie1515

Oct 25, 2017
My order on Walmart is sticking so far. Doesn't get delivered until 1/11, which is the day before my daughter is expected to born lol

Oct 25, 2017
Walmart does have a tendency to cancel. They've been doing this a lot with Star Wars toys. I just hope they didn't oversell here. Hopefully they are getting a nice big shipment in.

Mar 8, 2020
Washington State
Finally got through at Walmart for both XSX and PS5. Sleepless nights are now over for me. Phew...

Also, below will speed up your checkout process. These are direct add-to-cart links for the PS5 (got these thru Discord and it helped me get one).

Disc: https://affil.walmart.com/cart/buynow?items=363472942
Digital: https://affil.walmart.com/cart/buynow?items=493824815
This works, folks! After WEEKS of bullshit OOS, I got right in! had to do 3 Captchas but got a PS5 for Jan 2021 delivery! Thank you for posting this for all to see since hidden content was not working for me

Dec 6, 2017
US
What the FUCK just happened...!?

Turns out Wal-Mart wasn't letting my order go through because Chase wasn't letting the transaction go through. Just NOW got an email from Fraud department, clicked on transaction being valid, refreshed the link and the order went through!!? I even got the confirmation email!

January 9th!

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Oct 27, 2017

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well I got a Series X through BB for pickup. I have bad luck with BB store pickup though so I'm not entirely confident with it.

Deleted member 76797

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
I wouldnt feel too bad if I missed out on these walmart orders. They're not getting here til January 9 according to them. PS direct ships in like 3 days and there will be plenty of chances to sit in that line from now til then.

NeoGold123

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Half hour in and no cancelation email so far... Still says preparing order on account... Safe to say it's going to stick?