• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

opus

Oct 25, 2017
WTF my wife just happened to open Best Buy and immediately got in and got one for pickup on Monday. Meanwhile, I'm still sitting here with three windows open lol

BUT I GOT ONE!

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
Got one using that add to cart link. And now my watch has ended, I finally helped my sister get one.

spacer

Oct 30, 2017
I was just able to FINALLY order an XSX via BestBuy. It will supposedly be ready for pick-up on Sunday. Hallelujah. Fuck this launch.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
one of my friends has managed to get 2 already from walmart today. meanwhile I can't even add to cart

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think ordering through the link is going to get our orders cancelled. Especially since said links don't work unless there is inventory available as well.

Emrober5

Oct 27, 2017
I tried to get a Series X as well but got an immediate cancellation email for that one. As long as the PS5 sticks i'm thrilled!

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like I got an order through Walmart on a Series X by hitting add to cart and then refreshing and repeating when it said out of stock. Still took me probably 15-20 attempts to check out since it kept saying it was out of stock when I tried to finalize the purchase.

Cymbal Head

Oct 25, 2017
Heads up, if you're getting through on Best Buy, check your order details to see if a store near you has stock. I was able to change mine from my local store to one 45 minutes away and get it for pickup TODAY

Pundere

Oct 30, 2017
I went to sleep after Best Buy was late to prom, happened to wake up right in time for this and...I think I got one? I think I actually got a PS5????