• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TGR Sean

Nov 5, 2017
Orlando, Florida
Whoever posted those short links, you have my eternal gratitude. Got a PS5 disc from Walmart. Won't get here til January 8th, but it will get here. Like Tony Stark I can finally rest.

Trimble

Nov 26, 2017
I don't believe I really got a PS5 disc. Can't believe it. Fully expecting Walmart to cancel my order, or just send someone to my house to pants me.

VPplaya

Nov 20, 2018
It was in my fucking cart after saying it was sold out 50 times and then I put in all my info to pay and suddenly its out of stock again

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
Yo these W's are warming my heart. It's a bummer many of these aren't arriving until after Christmas but I'm so happy to see so many people in this thread finally getting one.

LeMillion

Jun 9, 2020
Huh. So that link worked for me and I got an order in, but no charge or pre-auth on my card.

This is for a friend, but I guess I'll have to see if it actually ends up shipping. I have a feeling it'll get cancelled with how easy that was.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
imgpsh_fullsize_anim

TKRunningRiot

Oct 26, 2017
ahh so furiously f5ing last wave didn't realize I got one in my cart, but inventory went away, hopefully it stays through the next round

Dec 6, 2017
US
I just gave it one more shot with the Wal Mart drop and after refreshing the site about 30 times and hitting Add To Cart only get 'Just went Out of Stock!' constantly, I almost punched my screen. Deleted all apps and unsubscribed from all these bullshit accounts. I seriously have no clue how anyone got anything today, I was way on top of it today.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Hard to believe they would cancel orders for those who already got them in considering more drops appear to be coming.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so glad I don't ever have to queue up on PS Direct ever again. Or have alerts from StockSupply and Wario. Weeks of stress trying to grab one just gone.

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
Got one for my cousin! It needed the 3 digit code for my credit card and I've never run so fast down and up the stairs lol

Cymbal Head

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit I got through on Best Buy too. Series X.

I had a good feeling about today.

If supply is still hard to come by in early January, maybe I can the spare to one of you good folks.