• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
how did you guys ever see add to cart? Never saw it and only kept refreshing without doing anything else

Oct 27, 2017
Managed an XSX through the MS store. After getting a target preorder that still has not shipped and no info on when/if it will ever ship I really hope this one comes through. I was hoping to get one through Best Buy. My PS5 preorder went flawless through them.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Another browser just said nothing in stock for 250 miles. I think it's done for me. This please wait won't update guaranteed.

Kaiken

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, finally. Signed in on the computer after failing in the app. Showed in the cart there as well. Fought with check out and finally got a verification. Got the code via text and finally checked out.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
"Pro Tip: If that works, checkout as fast as you can. It won't be reserved until you are in checkout. Good luck!"

...that's your protip? "Good luck, hope you beat the bots you stupid consumer!"

opus

Oct 25, 2017
XSX still showing as Coming Soon for everyone? I'm guessing they're getting through the PS5 orders first? Hopefully?

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
here is the trick. keep checking your cart over and over. click checkout when it pops up. took me 10 tries but i got it. shes so fucking happy.

now to try and get my friends wife a series s.

Oct 25, 2017
WOW i can't check out because my store doesn't have stock but it tells me i can order to pick up on Monday? This is shit

or people beat me to the punch. This kinda blows

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
in my cart, but now fighting me about stores...shows stock, shows a date, hit checkout and all of a sudden theres no stock at that store

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
Ok so I can readily see the Digital PS5 in my cart now but cannot check out because all of the stores near me are OOS. I think I can change my store to anywhere in the country if someone knows how to pay for it while I order through my account. I imagine I can just change the payment method? Sounds super sketchy and I could totally rip you off but figured I would offer anyway :)