• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Back to waiting for inventory and please wait.

Looks like I didn't get good RNG this time either, great.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Sorry, there was a problem adding the item to your cart. Please try again.

Sorry, we're having a system issue, but it should only be temporary.
Please wait a little while before trying again.

The Best Buy Experience™

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
This is almost a repeat of the launch pre-orders. I am not one to shame retailers because they often can't predict how these things go, but given this is EXACTLY what happened in September, it's silly.

Dec 6, 2017
US
I'm not sure I've ever been this enraged by something on a screen before

Pressing that fucking yellow button eight hundred times after waiting for it for hours is...I don't even

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
just wait. if you are past the add to cart option and left with please wait or the please wait for more inventory. Those buttons auto refresh itself when its your turn

Yeah, it's only because I am in the map with all of the locations and every single one says please wait so I'm really curious how this works.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
(3) times ive seen it in my cart and done checkout (getting through a few steps beyond that even) only to get the "system issue" message each time.

NPVinny

Dec 13, 2017
just wait. if you are past the add to cart option and left with please wait or the please wait for more inventory. Those buttons auto refresh itself when its your turn

That's what is confusing.

At the bottom of the warning message it says "Please try again.", which to me means I should be refreshing.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
waiting for more inventory on the app

please wait on the browser

i want to cry again

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
This item is not in your cart yet.
Due to the high demand, we're having everyone go through one more step before it can be added.
Please try again.

The Holy Trinity

Hellshy

Nov 5, 2017
i am still in on a please wait. i find it hard to believe at this point and probably should just back out

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
At the bottom of the warning message it says "Please try again.", which to me means I should be refreshing.

if its saying this
  • At that point, try adding it to your cart again.
What that means is the button comes back and to click the add to cart button again when it reappears

The below is the queue system they created and the steps.

How it's going to work:
  • Every few minutes, we're going to release more inventory.
  • Shortly, the button below will turn back to yellow (unless we sell out).
  • At that point, try adding it to your cart again.

Pro Tip: If that works, checkout as fast as you can. It won't be reserved until you are in checkout. Good luck!

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I haven't seen anything other than coming soon. Some stores didn't have it or what? Really confused.

lilojigsaw

Chicken Chaser
Mar 1, 2018
People here who update with links to buy thanks so much I finally was able to snag a X thanks to you all.

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
Best buy is the worst. After waiting for inventory add to cart came up tried and tried and tried kept g3tting errors now back to waiting for inventory smh