• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Please someone go back in time and tell me to pre-order a PS5, tell me I did end up buying that 4K TV before the PS5 came out.
If it's any consolation even if you planned to pre-order it could have gone horribly wrong as it did for me. I'll never forgive Walmart for deciding willy nilly to just open the pre-order gates a day early causing every other store to freak out and start doing the same.

sonnyboy

Oct 25, 2017
Sweet, I was finally able to create a BB accont. #middlefinger to the assholes giving me shit earlier lol.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
If it's any consolation even if you planned to pre-order it could have gone horribly wrong as it did for me. I'll never forgive Walmart for deciding willy nilly to just open the pre-order gates a day early causing every other store to freak out and start doing the same.
That was me too. I'm about to give up on this. Figure I'll get one in the April to June time frame.

Oct 25, 2017
People shouldn't be surprised, this is exactly how Best Buy did the 3060 ti launch, and likely will other future products. Announce an earliest appearing time, then release it hours later when a lot of people have given up. Probably less strain on their servers when it finally does drop.

i thought this as well. It's gonna drop at like 3pm with little heads up

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I bet the Nintendo Direct will be done before these things are available lol.

Zeenbor

Developer at Run Games
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
fuck this, i'm taking my money to circuit city.

screenshot-257-e1552930563943.png

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
I just tried searching the Best Buy page for PS5 consoles and none of them are listed anymore in the results. Maybe they are going to drop new pages to stay away from the bots hammering the current ones?

Edit: Nevermind, they show up now. Guess it just glitched.