• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
Launch day XSX order is shipping from MS, it'll be here Monday.

It seems like they are sending out another batch of their back orders so check your email if you have one.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
The walmart that had drops near me put them on the floor at 3:22pm.

They were all gone by 3:40pm

One day, ill get one.

nfinnerty

Nov 28, 2020
One of my best friends is Manager in Electronics at Walmart in Denver. He says at least Colorado is done selling them in store because of the frenzy. They will sell them online for pickup at store like Target now.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
This lady my wife knows wants $1,050 for the disc version of the PS5. Unreal. Then proceeds to tell my wife "congrats on the baby!"

Fuck off!

Jtrov

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome update on my Walmart ticket that I received earlier in the week!

To be honest, I didn't think they would call at all. The whole exchange sounded suspect as hell and I just didn't get the feeling they would honor the tickets or even bother to call.

Well... they just called. They called to inform me, "out of courtesy", that they decided to sell their stores stock online late last night. So this dumb ass store hands out tickets... waits all week to not call anyone and then calls the people who waited at the store all morning after they put them on sale online. Lmao what?! Couldn't even call the people that had tickets that they were placing the stock online as the "courtesy" call? Man I think I'm out of the hunt after this.

Jtrov

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, Walmart had an online drop?
Not even sure. Just going by what the representative said over the phone. His words to me were, they sold that stores stock online late last night and wanted to call me out courtesy to let me know they weren't honoring the tickets.

Who the hell even knows what is really going on over there anymore lol.

coopolon

Oct 25, 2017
My GameStop Black Friday ps5 bundle still lost in FedEx limbo. Last update was being put on the delivery truck Monday morning.

fedex swears it's not lost and in their internal system it was scanned back into the warehouse at the end of the day but I'm not sure whether they are at all reliable.

Phone support said it should arrive today, lol (website has just said pending since Tuesday night). I could start a claim but my assumption is GameStop doesn't have any more to ship so they'd just refund?

anyone have any advice/experience?

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Did you call or walk in. Like I'm glad they are doing online only from here on out. All that extra guesswork is crazy.
Neither. My mom works in the deli at this walmart. She wasn't even able to get one, because they told all store employees they must wait 45 minutes after they hit the floor to get one.

Its kinda fucking infuriating when the head of electronics can go on break and get one with no ramifications, but my mother wasn't able to get one.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Neither. My mom works in the deli at this walmart. She wasn't even able to get one, because they told all store employees they must wait 45 minutes after they hit the floor to get one.

Its kinda fucking infuriating when the head of electronics can go on break and get one with no ramifications, but my mother wasn't able to get one.
That is complete garbage!!!

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
Unrelated to consoles specifically but FedEx fucked up an IKEA order, so while I don't doubt nefarious intentions from some folks re: console theft, I suspect a lot of missing packages are just truly due to being overwhelmed.

Oct 25, 2017
Yea I've had a few packages "lost" only for them to show up at my door. I just think with it being the Holiday and no doubt a lot of people ordering online. It's just busy as hell.

Adder7806

Dec 16, 2018
best.jpg

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
USPS has been fucking up too. Gamefly sent me 2 games already and been waiting a 1.5-2 weeks for both of them.

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017
Congrats!!!!

Update, I plan to use the excel sheet. Would the members here take a gander when I post it? I just want to make sure it won't get ignored.
Can you just input the names? I'm pretty high on the list and dont want my spot taken just because I didn't check the website right away as I'm out with family. Even though I don't think anyone on the list has gotten systems from other members (as was intended) and have just gotten them from their own luck. Thank you for everything you're trying to do regardless. I appreciate you.

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can you just input the names? I'm pretty high on the list and dont want my spot taken just because I didn't check the website right away as I'm out with family. Even though I don't think anyone on the list has gotten systems from other members (as was intended) and have just gotten them from their own luck. Thank you for everything you're trying to do regardless. I appreciate you.

Yeah I will do so. I am also trying to find a disc for you. I have not forgotten about you

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017
Can you just input the names through copy and paste or something? I'm pretty high on the list and dont want my spot taken just because I didn't check the website right away as I'm out with family. Even though I don't think anyone on the list has gotten systems from other members (as was intended) and have just gotten them from their own luck. Thank you for everything you're trying to do regardless. I appreciate you.
sorry dp as I edited for some reason.

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Testing. Let me know is this is accurate.

docs.google.com

Resetera needing PS5 or Series X/S

Sheet1 Resetera members who needs PS5,Notes,Needing Series X Draper Trigonometrize,gogojira Zetta,Tripwire-Stone MrRob,opus bitcloudrzr Kinggroin King of Dreamland The Real Jeremy netguy503 Rag Kasai Sagroth Baru FTF badcrumble Mookie1515 Castor Epcott Mingguaya milkyway Pilville Jukeboxhero2396...

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017

docs.google.com

Sheet1 Resetera members who needs PS5,Notes,Needing Series X Draper Trigonometrize,gogojira Zetta,Tripwire-Stone MrRob,opus bitcloudrzr Kinggroin King of Dreamland The Real Jeremy netguy503 Rag Kasai Sagroth Baru FTF badcrumble Mookie1515 Castor Epcott Mingguaya milkyway Pilville Jukeboxhero2396...

Thank you! I hate to be picky but I may just want the disc edition. Can't see myself buying too many digital games in the future.

jar155

Dec 5, 2017

docs.google.com

This is awesome, man.

I'll keep an eye out for Series X/S for those looking too. And once I have my PS5, I'm still gonna stay around to help.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Question, so My store app no longer lists PS5
Walmarts website no longer lists PS5

how are yall keeping track of Traget and Walmart stock?

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
Well looks the the PS5 I got from Amazon on Friday shipped out this AM.

Should get it tomorrow or Monday.

opus

Oct 25, 2017

docs.google.com

Can you add me to the XSX list, please?

gogojira

Oct 27, 2017
The ever elusive Series X just seems so short of stock. It feels like there is like 1 to every 100 PS5s. I've managed to score a few PS5s (one for me, other for my family for Christmas gifts) and at least they keep selling via directs. Microsoft just never seems to go up and I can't get my damn hands on one.

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:

• Head to your local store at 3p CST, and our associates will walk you through the console bundle ordering process. Your safety is our top concern - All COVID protocols must be followed and will be strictly enforced, to ensure the safety of our customers and associates.
  • Place an order for your preferred console bundle, then have your product shipped directly to your home. Please note that no console bundles will be physically available for immediate purchase.
  • You can add any other games or accessories you need, as well as trade any games and gear towards your purchase.
  • Due to immense shipping pressure this Holiday season, we can't guarantee your bundle will be delivered by Christmas.

PLEASE REMEMBER:

• We will have a very limited number of PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S bundles available. These have been built to ensure the games and accessories you need are included, to get you playing as quickly as possible.
  • Limit 1 console bundle per customer – Xbox Series X|S or PS5.
  • No console bundles will be physically available in-store for immediate purchase.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I called the nearest GameStop. Guy had no idea what I was talking about. Said it's the second call about it

Edit this was RIGHT after that tweet went out, like 10 mins ago