• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

opus

Oct 25, 2017
Just turned off notifications for Wario and all those trackers. Best of luck to y'all-hopefully will join you in the spring.

Nigel Tufnel

Mar 5, 2019

spectator

Jan 23, 2018
I really think the queue order is randomized. Today, I got in earlier than I ever have before, but hardly saw a pixel of yellow bar movement and never a time below "over an hour".

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I don't get how I got over an hour on this one but at least it wasn't disc so it doesn't matter.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Why does it still keep me in a queue if it says they are out of stock for the day? Frustrating experience.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Been doing this every single day to try to help a friend. Closest I ever got was down to half an hour. But that was only once and every other time it's always over an hour and then gone.

So exhausting.

Oct 27, 2017
After trying to get a digital PS5 from Best Buy Canada and was in a queue/line up, I feel all you guys pain.

Thought i had one and when it was my turn, appeared all sold out as I couldn't check out.

I'll pick one up when they are easily available (I hope) (to go w/ my series X) in 2021

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me how the fuck do keep my profile logged in? i notice every time it goes to the page where it says OOS, it says that I am logged off.

Feb 1, 2018
485 pages and none of yall have used a bot yet? Come on lol

jef.codes - This website is for sale! - jef Resources and Information.

This website is for sale! jef.codes is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, jef.codes has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

This is a good one. It won't buy for you (those bots cost money), but will add to cart instamagically

To put it bluntly, there's pretty much a 90% chance you will not be able to get a PS5/Xbox/Ampere GPU/Ryzen 5000 manually without computer assistance.

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

This website is for sale! jef.codes is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, jef.codes has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

This is a good one. It won't buy for you (those bots cost money), but will add to cart instamagically

To put it bluntly, there's pretty much a 90% chance you will not be able to get a PS5/Xbox/Ampere GPU/Ryzen 5000 manually without computer assistance.

Is this safe?

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017

I can respect him for using TypeScript. Going to go through the source code and see what's going on.

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017

Cannot make heads or tails over the instructions on the getting started page. I'll keep fumbling around Sourcetree to find something that vaguely matches the steps he's describing.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Tried the queue with my brother, and he was in it for a good 30 minutes, but nothing.

I'm not giving up.

I may not have it by Christmas, but maybe by the end of the year

hokey1

Oct 25, 2017
List of the day

Liquidsnake — this man needs Digital

Frecklestein

Trigonometrize

Zetta

MrRob

bitcloudrzr

Kinggroin

King of Dreamland

The Real Jeremy

netguy503

Rag

Kasai

Sagroth

Baru

FTF

badcrumble

IMBCIT

Mookie1515

Castor

Epcott

Mingoguaya

milkyway

Pillville

jukeboxhero2396

NeverWas

Emergency & I

tgr_williams

jar155

fadeawayjae

KhrossSF

Ghibli99

Fuhgeddit

Snake Eater

tonetizzley

MorganFreakman

CherryWoodFuton

LegionofPrimes

Tahnit

StephDiesel

Casey_contra has Series X for trade . Need ps5

100%TrophyMaster

Hokey1

Golding

SolVanderly

Yoshimitsu126

TransEuropaExpress

Madgorillaz

Kindekuma

Series X/S

Rigbones

Draper

gogojira

Tripwire-Stone
You have me on the wrong list. Put me in the series x list. Thanks

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
List of the day

Frecklestein

Trigonometrize

Zetta

MrRob

bitcloudrzr

Kinggroin

King of Dreamland

The Real Jeremy

netguy503

Rag

Kasai

Sagroth

Baru

FTF

badcrumble

Mookie1515

Castor

Epcott

Mingoguaya

milkyway

Pillville

jukeboxhero2396

NeverWas

Emergency & I

tgr_williams

jar155

fadeawayjae

KhrossSF

Ghibli99

Fuhgeddit

Snake Eater

tonetizzley

MorganFreakman

CherryWoodFuton

LegionofPrimes

Tahnit

StephDiesel

100%TrophyMaster

Golding

SolVanderly

Yoshimitsu126

TransEuropaExpress

Madgorillaz

Kindekuma

Series X/S

Rigbones

Draper

hokey1

gogojira

Tripwire-Stone

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
I've gotten far enough in setting up streetmerchant that I'm now modifying the dotenv file. I've got SHOW_ONLY_BRANDS=SONY and STORES=US. Still looking for more variable to establish, but is there anything else I should be looking for?

bitcloudrzr

May 31, 2018
List of the day

Frecklestein

Trigonometrize

Zetta

MrRob

bitcloudrzr

Kinggroin

King of Dreamland

The Real Jeremy

netguy503

Rag

Kasai

Sagroth

Baru

FTF

badcrumble

Mookie1515

Castor

Epcott

Mingoguaya

milkyway

Pillville

jukeboxhero2396

NeverWas

Emergency & I

tgr_williams

jar155

fadeawayjae

KhrossSF

Ghibli99

Fuhgeddit

Snake Eater

tonetizzley

MorganFreakman

CherryWoodFuton

LegionofPrimes

Tahnit

StephDiesel

100%TrophyMaster

Golding

SolVanderly

Yoshimitsu126

TransEuropaExpress

Madgorillaz

Kindekuma

Series X/S

Rigbones

Draper

hokey1

gogojira

Tripwire-Stone
Are the two breaks in the list intentional?

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't posted in here much, but I did some testing while I was working at home today.

I queued up on four devices. (two PCs, two phones) My first notification came from Discord. Then Twitter. Finally, that bot y'all are sharing notified me third. (had it looking for digital since that's what I want) Got into queue with the first device immediately no captcha or anything. Then the other three went through a captcha or two. One failed completely and I had to redo the "not a bot" thing again. I queued up as soon as I could and none of the four went under an hour before it went OOS.

I let them run until I was let into the store just to see where they would finish. They did not finish in the order in which I queued with each device so there's definitely some randomization. One of the devices went back to captcha while in queue and that one finished second, so I don't think it sends you to back of the line if that happens.

And again, that bot notified me third. So don't think that's a magic ticked to getting one. Just pick your preferred way to be notified, queue up when you can, and hope for the best.

ijm72

Oct 27, 2017
Really? I got a message saying that I exceeded my household limit when I attempted to get a digital after already getting a disc version from ps direct.
I got one on direct the Wednesday before the release of the PS5 and I was able to get another one last Friday. They were both disc. Not sure if the time in between the orders made a difference?