• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Just remember, no matter how frustrating it is to wait for a PS5, most of what you're playing right now are better framerates in PS4 games and reflective windows.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Prediction time:

The only time I'm able to get into the store will be when only digital is on sale.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
More than an hour when I got in before all the tweets and I didn't even get a captcha. Aight, cool. Whatever.

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
Well fuck. I was in in seconds, had 3 minute wait time --> 23 minutes --> Captcha again (why??) and been at more than an hour since.

I honestly don't know what to do differently. I've been in in seconds the last 3 or 4 times, and every time I get screwed over by the Captcha system

wtd2009

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Damn, I got in right when it went live, was already signed in at the time and didn't need a captcha, yet I am more than an hour. I don't get this.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
I have disc and digital open, can't tell if they are both leading me to the same though. We'll see.

nillapuddin

Oct 25, 2017
i just cant understand it, literally within 7 seconds I clicked the link and no captchas, more than an hour on two devices

Chrisviolence

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I got in within thirty seconds of seeing a tweet the q was up and my bar hasn't moved an inch! Maybe PS direct just doesn't like me for some reason.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone else been trying to get one since release and gotten into most queues? Or am I the last one?

Lunzio

Oct 28, 2017
Seems like all my luck was used up last week when I got in, added to my cart, then my browser wouldn't let me enter my CC info. *clownin around*

Nigel Tufnel

Mar 5, 2019
Just remember, no matter how frustrating it is to wait for a PS5, most of what you're playing right now are better framerates in PS4 games and reflective windows.
I was pretty disappointed with how Cyberpunk looked and played on my PS4 pro, but I turned off some effects and its much smoother and better, and even that won't really take advantage of the PS5 for a few months anyway.

.... but I'm still putting on my clown make up and giving it a shot.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand how this works. And I keep seeing tweets saying if you're under 20 minutes, you're good. How do they even know this? History?