• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hazmat

Banned
Dec 3, 2020
I may have snagged a Costco PS5 bundle. I got the confirmation page and email, but it isn't showing up on my orders page yet. I'm hoping it's because their site is still fucked.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
my stupid fucking room mate called into maintence saying his electrical outlets weren't working, so they turned off the power for the whole apartment trying to fix it for HOURS.. turns out the fucking lamp he was plugging in was broken, not the fucking power. Lost out on that costco deal because of it. I could strangle him.

Trimble

Nov 26, 2017
i'm over here talking myself into a costco membership for a future drop like some desperate sweaty gambler.

ZeroHunter

Aug 6, 2020
Managed to score one at Costco. I had the window open and ready ahead of time since I figured they were due for a restock. The site kept crashing after I added it to the cart but I kept refreshing and managed to get through it. Got the email confirmation and everything.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Costco why the fuck do you betray me. I hit add to cart the moment it goes live and couldn't get to check out and they go OOS.

Hazmat

Banned
Dec 3, 2020
Costco orders always take a while to show. You got it! 👍

Yep, just showed up! I got the bundle in my cart on the Monday drop and managed to push it over the goal line today.

I'm newly registered here, but I posted at the old site and would lurk here from time to time. This thread is what pushed me to register and start posting. Good luck everyone!

Mr_Nothin

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Just a few questions before I hop back on the depression train....

On a scale of Walmart to Sony Direct.....how easy/hard is it to get a PS5 from Costco? Asking before I sign up for the membership
Has Target been a good place to secure a PS5?
Does the queue skip still work on the Sony Direct site?

jar155

Dec 5, 2017

On a scale of Walmart to Sony Direct.....how easy/hard is it to get a PS5 from Costco? Asking before I sign up for the membership
Costco is where I got my Series X. Honestly, it crashes like the rest, but if you check out, you WILL get your order.

John Harker

Knows things...
Oct 27, 2017
Santa Destroy
Man, we should split this thread per platform - I keep getting excited when it bumps, but it's a PS5 link.
Im banging my head in trying to get a Series X.

Good luck ya'll. Demons Souls is where it's at.

hokey1

Oct 25, 2017
New list

List of the day

Liquidsnake — this man needs Digital

Frecklestein

Trigonometrize

Zetta

MrRob

bitcloudrzr

Kinggroin

King of Dreamland

The Real Jeremy
netguy503

Rag

Kasai

Sagroth

Baru

FTF

badcrumble

IMBCIT

Mookie1515

Castor

Epcott

Mingoguaya

milkyway

Pillville

jukeboxhero2396

NeverWas

Emergency & I

tgr_williams

jar155

fadeawayjae

KhrossSF

Ghibli99

Fuhgeddit

Snake Eater

tonetizzley

Carbine789

MorganFreakman

CherryWoodFuton

LegionofPrimes

Tahnit

StephDiesel

Casey_contra has Series X for trade . Need ps5

100%TrophyMaster

Hokey1

Golding
SolVanderly

Yoshimitsu126

TransEuropaExpress

Madgorillaz

Kindekuma

Series X/S

Rigbones

Draper

gogojira

Tripwire-Stone

God bless you all . If I forgot to add someone please

Good Samaritans and Santa Clauses, please look at this nice list and help (of course no pressure
Thanks again. I should be on the series x list. Please change me.

rustyra24

Jul 6, 2018
I got an Series X through Costco and when they do drops I do think you have a better chance. Pretty sure it is one per membership so you cant bot it as easy.

Hazmat

Banned
Dec 3, 2020

I got a Costco membership in a failed attempt to get preorders, but I managed to get an XSX on Tuesday and a PS5 today. The site gets slammed, but I think scalpers don't dominate the pickups because you need a $60 account to buy a bundle and they're one per customer. If you're unsuccessful in the long run you can salvage some value from your account through them always selling Sony/MS/Nintendo cards at 10% off.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
I've pulled 2 PS5's off Costco in the past week, for friends. It's possible, just gotta be fast. Follow the PS5 drop twitter accounts like Wario64 and have your browser already open to the pages. Also got 4 Series X's for friends.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
My friend has been hunting for a series s for his kid. Basically looking for the fountain of youth at this point.

Xbox.com regularly puts them up and the S is in less demand so it's easier to get.

I got an Series X through Costco and when they do drops I do think you have a better chance. Pretty sure it is one per membership so you cant bot it as easy.

it's one per order per membership. But you'll only get one order off before they're gone.

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
I want Amazon to sponsor a segment during the Game Awards tonight and just say "come get them" and open the floodgates after hoarding stock for over a month and using AI hyper strict bot detection and I can finally fucking get a PlayStation

Im not an insider and this is obviously just the delusions of a desperate man, not a "hint", by the way. This shopping experience is driving me crazy.

Oct 27, 2017
I want Amazon to sponsor a segment during the Game Awards tonight and just say "come get them" and open the floodgates after hoarding stock for over a month and using AI hyper strict bot detection and I can finally fucking get a PlayStation

Im not an insider and this is obviously just the delusions of a desperate man, not a "hint", by the way. This shopping experience is driving me crazy.
I mean as far as I know everyone got their orders from Amazon the first drop no? No black friday stock no cyber Monday stock. Wtf are the waiting for?

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe I should pay $800 for a scalped digital PS4. Problem is I'm strapped for cash at the moment. I could really only afford the digital at $440 after tax.

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
I mean as far as I know everyone got their orders from Amazon the first drop no? No black friday stock no cyber Monday stock. Wtf are the waiting for?
Some suspect they got back ordered to hell and back because of a "back door" link which allowed a ton of people to place orders. Or something. But no restocks since then when everybody else has had a bunch of drops is extremely weird.

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe I should pay $800 for a scalped digital PS4. Problem is I'm strapped for cash at the moment. I could really only afford the digital at $440 after tax.
Or wait 2.5 weeks and save a few hundred. After Christmas they won't be easy to find but the mad Christmas dash will be over and prices will start to normalize and access will become more prevailent.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
ive been refreshing the direct.playstation site for near 2.5 hours now. lol. uhhhhhh... hope this works out for me.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My friend has been hunting for a series s for his kid. Basically looking for the fountain of youth at this point.
Hey, I managed to secure one of the Xbox series S bundles on ant online recently and it hasn't arrived yet. Let me know if I can help there. It came with an extra controller, game pass ultimate and minecraft dungeons. The problem is my cost on the bundle was $457 and some change with tax and then shipping again after would probably make it near $500. I don't mind at all. But I know that's a steep price for a series S