• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
Went to Freddies around 10am Mountain Time. I bought a belt that doesn't fit, and zero PS5s. I rate the whole experience 1 out of 5 stars.

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New list

List of the day

Liquidsnake — this man needs Digital

Frecklestein

Trigonometrize

Zetta

MrRob

bitcloudrzr

Kinggroin

King of Dreamland

The Real Jeremy

netguy503

Rag

Kasai

Sagroth

Baru

FTF

badcrumble

IMBCIT

Mookie1515

Castor

Epcott

Mingoguaya

milkyway

Pillville

jukeboxhero2396

NeverWas

Emergency & I

tgr_williams

jar155

fadeawayjae

KhrossSF

Ghibli99

Fuhgeddit

Snake Eater

tonetizzley

MorganFreakman

CherryWoodFuton

LegionofPrimes

Tahnit

StephDiesel

Casey_contra has Series X for trade . Need ps5

100%TrophyMaster

Hokey1

Golding

SolVanderly

Yoshimitsu126

TransEuropaExpress

Madgorillaz

Kindekuma

Series X/S

Rigbones

Draper

gogojira

Tripwire-Stone

God bless you all . If I forgot to add someone please

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
$1200 listings aren't selling. I have a ton of $900 listings in my area that aren't even moving and I've noticed people started dropping into the high 800s now

This guy in New York messaged me back (some guy that went to my High School) that he was actually selling them for $1,200. I find it to be bullshit but then again, I wouldn't be surprised.

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
Helping a family member try to get a PS5
TQWVUbQ_d.webp

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This guy in New York messaged me back (some guy that went to my High School) that he was actually selling them for $1,200. I find it to be bullshit but then again, I wouldn't be surprised.
He's probably not selling any at that price, especially with more and more stock going out. Average price in my area is now $850-$900. Probably just hoping he finds a sucker, but prices will only keep going down.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
It's gotta be getting a little late for the reselling game too, no? It's not necessarily that stock is increasing, but demand is decreasing.
Most are just trying to get this for the holidays. After that, demand is going to fall off a bit, I'd think.
And with two weeks to go, if you're still collecting stock to sell, you've gotta be in a bit of trouble.

Oct 25, 2017
It's gotta be getting a little late for the reselling game too, no? It's not necessarily that stock is increasing, but demand is decreasing.
Most are just trying to get this for the holidays. After that, demand is going to fall off a bit, I'd think.
And with two weeks to go, if you're still collecting stock to sell, you've gotta be in a bit of trouble.
If anything, I'd only expect it to get worse until just a few days until Xmas. Lots of people are hoping they can get one for MSRP before giving up to scalpers in the last second once they fail.

bitcloudrzr

May 31, 2018
$1200 listings aren't selling. I have a ton of $900 listings in my area that aren't even moving and I've noticed people started dropping into the high 800s now
$1000 is how much the DE and PE are selling on Ebay but $850 locally is still a good chunk of profit.

If anything, I'd only expect it to get worse until just a few days until Xmas. Lots of people are hoping they can get one for MSRP before giving up to scalpers in the last second once they fail.
Price has gone up since launch on Ebay and is climbing as we get closer to Christmas. First time I have seen this happen, usually the highest price is launch week.

Last edited:

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
yeah, its true.
but theres gotta be consideration towards being able to receive and reship something in time for christmas. that can't run up to christmas day unless youre reselling exclusively to your own area. and its a shot in the dark to think theres enough people to sell to in your area. i dont know.

bitcloudrzr

May 31, 2018
yeah, its true.
but theres gotta be consideration towards being able to receive and reship something in time for christmas. that can't run up to christmas day unless youre reselling exclusively to your own area. and its a shot in the dark to think theres enough people to sell to in your area. i dont know.
People will be willing to pay for overnight shipping to get it.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I thought Mexico MSRP was crazy (about $700 USD for the disc PS5) but people paying $1k+ to scalpers is just insane. Also makes me wonder if scalpers are buying up systems here to sell in the US (so far, Series S is the only thing I've seen in stores).

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
is the dualsense charger multivoltage? Depending how desparate I get I'm wondering if I can just swap out the power cord for the UK

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
There is someone I work with who usually sells from US to Mexico. I am sure there is stuff both ways.

Oct 25, 2017
yeah, its true.
Like I said, demand will shoot up until Xmas. If I were in the business, I would only stop trying to get stock like 2 or 3 days before, because by then it's not shipping before the holiday.
perhaps. thatll be a pretty penny.
What's $50 shipping to get $300 profit?

Oct 27, 2017
For what it's worth, I was at Target this morning and asked them when they'll be getting more ps5's. They said they won't be selling any until 2021. Who knows if that's true or not but that's what they told me.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
For what it's worth, I was at Target this morning and asked them when they'll be getting more ps5's. They said they won't be selling any until 2021. Who knows if that's true or not but that's what they told me.
Supply has been pathetic so that might be true. Or they might be lying just so people stop bothering them about the PS5.