• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

just_myles

Oct 25, 2017
Fuuuuck. Fuckin captcha!!! I had to do it like three times!! It went from 14 minutes to over an hour. Fuuuuuck fuckin fuck!!!!

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Only had to do the captcha once and it didn't do the weird shit where it just keeps reloading and I got there at, like, 4:48/9. If I get stuck over an hour then I don't even know anymore. lol

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
I have literally checked PS Direct all day every 10 minutes and when i decide to take a break it goes up ffs

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
i got in 3 mins after i saw the thing. I had to switch to a new browser cause chrome wouldnt show the queue. I dont have a prayer do I?

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
There's gotta be a better way for Walmart to handle sales that doesn't require super-spreader camp-outs.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
Joined 6 minutes late just for fun. If I get through for some reason I will find someone to sell it too at cost!

Hazmat

Banned
Dec 3, 2020
Last week I had one that started at over an hour and was at 4 minutes when they went OOS (in way less than an hour). Who even knows how this works.

opus

Oct 25, 2017
I got in right as Wario tweeted (1:47 local), and only had one captcha. Quickly flashed 17 minutes before jumping to over an hour, so we'll see.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Only got into two queues 'cus by the time I was doing my third it was captcha hell. Not even worth it by then.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw a guy say third tiem's the charm in this Twitch chat like three times is a lot. I think I've gotten in one over a dozen times by now. ONLY PAIN

VoidCelestial

Oct 10, 2020
Queue came on while I was at work and of course my twitter notifications were not working at all. How could such a popular website have such a crappy app.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
This is not correct. There may be small amounts of randomness to it but I've done this queue a dozen times and every tab I open goes in order of when I opened it. It's not random.
Yup.

It's supposed to be random, per the company that makes the queue system, but it does not seem ot be the case. Most people who got fucked with the multiple captchas the other day were stuck on over an hour 'cus the got in there a minute too late. And like you said, each time I've opened up 5-6 tabs they all go in the order that they opened them.

Kaiser Swayze

Oct 30, 2017
I got in faster than before but I keep forgetting all the captcha fuckery. It would look like it took and then give me another one. Or just make me check the box. I feel like I lost a lot of valuable time. Oh well. We'll see. Time for more
HideousLivelyHornedtoad-size_restricted.gif

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I've said this before but I wish they would keep track of how many queues you've been in. Like, if you've done 12 or so queues then maybe it'll cut me some fucking slack next time.

Dief88

Nov 13, 2020
I was seven minutes late. Twitter app decided to skip notifying me, apparently. Oh well. I'll keep it open in the background just out of curiosity to see how close I get.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if they'll do Tuesday and Thursday for queues this week, since they did Monday, Wedneday, and Friday last weekk.